Epilogue

Fluke just got back from Chiang Mai. His brother pick him up. Familiar voice echoes in the house when he enters it. The lights suddenly went off and the light outside remains. Outside means the side of their pool.

He look back to check and ask P'Kao what's happening but his brother is nowhere to be found so he bite his lips and slowly go to the pool side.

And I will love you until forever
Until death do us part, we'll be together
So take my hand and hold on tight
And we'll get there, this I swear

I'm wondering how I ever get by
Without you in my life to guide me
Wherever I go, the one thing that's true
Is everything I do, I do for you

I may not say it half as much as I should
When I say I love you darling that means for good
So open up your heart and let me in

And I will love you until forever
Until death do us part, we'll be together
So take my hand and hold on tight
And we'll get there, this I swear

Fluke smile upon seeing the make shift stage that Ohm made on the side of the pool as he listen to the song. They've been together for 4 years.

People keep saying they are young and they will not last together but look at them now. It's been 4 years but his love for the older just growing stronger and Ohm always make him feel special in every way that he can.

Fluke keep reminiscing the past 4 years and before he know it, Ohm is kneeling in front of him. Holding his hand and a box.

Tears starting to fall but a wide smile curve on his lips.

"With this ring I want to say to the world, you are mine. My definition of happiness, the love of my life. You don't know but your smile always makes my heart skip a beat even after all the years we are together. Every time I'm with you, I feel so complete. I love you. I love you. I love you. Even if I keep repeating the words a million times it will never be enough to tell you how much I do but I have lifetime to prove it to you. What I'm trying is will you spend the rest of life with me?

Fluke didn't say a word instead he keep nodding as tears falls on his eyes. Whe Ohm put ring on his finger and pull for a hug. He sobs and finally speak, "Yes. Yes. Yes. I love you, P'Ohm".

Fluke open his eyes. Smile remembering his dream. It's not a dream, it's actually a precious memory that he will always treasure. A sudden move make him turn and blush. He found himself inside Ohm's embrace. They been married for two years, but every time he woke up in his arms it still the same like the first morning he woke up in his arms, it feel surreal more like a dream.

"Love, why are you awake? It's too early, let's sleep some more", he bite his lips upon hearing the sleepy yet husky voice of his husband.

He snuggle closer and he smile when he feel the arms around him tighten, "I love you, P'Ohm".

He feel a kiss on his temple, "I love you more, Fluke".

-The End-

"There's no love like the first

"There's no love like the first."
-Nicholas Sparks

PS:
This story is dedicated to pinkpinksand, Purpletriangle7 and _anchal_rana .
Hello 😊 How are you? Please take care of yourself always 😘 Thank you for always giving your time reading my stories 💙