Real

Fluke woke up with headache. Looking at the side of the bed, he bite his lips when he found it empty.

He took a bath, wear comfortable clothes and go downstairs, finding his brother having a coffee while William tapping his phone.

"Breakfast", he heard his mom yell from the kitchen so they all proceed going to the dining table but Ohm nowhere to be found.

"Where's Ohm?", Boun ask upon noticing the missing one.

"He went back to Bangkok to pick up his parents", Kao's mom said as Kao shrug his shoulder and continue eating.

Probably noticing his mood, William put an egg on his plate and smile, "Let's  go out. Just the two of us".

He smile back and nod. They went to mall, watch movie, eat every street food they passed by. Fluke is happy when he is with William but he feels there's something is missing.

They arrived at Bangkok two days after. He heard from Boun that Ohm not home and spending time with his parents. He is sure happy for him.

He just got out from his room when he see Boun, Boston, Kao and William talking seriously, "P'Kao? Is there a problem?".

Kao cough, a little pale then shake his head. Look at William whose smiling at him widely, "I need to go back to America. My vacation is over but let's have a dinner outside later".

Still thinking what they are talking about, Fluke nods. They actually just stroll for a bit and William bring him to a restaurant named "MyBlue". The ambience is so solemn and romantic.

According to waitress who welcome them, their table is located at the garden. Fluke can't help but feel awe upon seeing the surroundings.

"Fluke, can I ask you something?", William speak all of the sudden after giving their order.

A sweet music fills the air and he hiccup when William stand. Pull him up, "I know you didn't agree but can we just make that joke or promise come true? The two of us being together".

Fluke stand. Speechless. "I can't. You know that".

William nods, tap his head and smile a little, "If you want to fall out of love with him, then turn your eyes elsewhere. You might forget him one day. You can use me, I don't mind".

Fluke step back a little, shake his head, "I said to myself I want to get over him but I'm just running away. I wasn't ready to end it all. It seems I'm still in love with him. I'm sorry, William. You are a good friend, it hurts being rejected, being treated as a little brother but the pain is the proof that my feelings for him is real. No matter how hard it is, I don't want lie to myself anymore. I want to continue loving him and I'll try and work hard to make him see me. No matter how long it takes".

William nods and look at his back, "It might not be all that faraway".

Fluke frown when he heard William said and  notice he is looking behind him so he turn his back and there standing, Ohm Thitiwat.