Falls

The sun is on its peak when they reached the falls that Kao talking about. It is a tourist attraction in Chiang Mai that's why he never surprise upon seeing a few people on it.

After putting their things in the safe corner, Boun and Boston never waste another minute and jump in water.

Ohm following Fluke with his eyes when the younger remove his t-shirt, "Fluke, the water pretty cold so it would be better to put your t-shirt on".

Fluke look into the water, then on him before putting back his t-shirt. Ohm smile as he go near the water, watching Fluke dip but he frown when Fluke's eyes widen, "P'Ohm!".

Before he can react Boun push him and he fell on the water, "The hell, Boun!". Ohm shout as he glare at his blondie friend.

"In coming!!", Boun shout as he jump in the water. Ohm grab Boun on his neck when he surface from the water.

Boun so loud. Some tourists looking at them. Ohm look when he heard Fluke laugh which make him smile.

Ohm let go of Boun's neck and swim to Fluke's side, "Are you okay?".

Fluke smile at him before answering, "I'm fine, P'Ohm. I know how to swim. I have a great teacher".

Ohm laugh and turn his back to Fluke, "Come on".

Fluke smile, putting his arms on Ohm's neck as he put his chin on his shoulder. It's their habit even back then when Ohm teaching him how to swim.

Ohm smirk then suddenly dive with Fluke on his back. He can feel Fluke let go as a shock on what he did. He resurface beside Fluke and he heard the younger cough. His arms went on Fluke's waist as a support while Fluke pull his body up by putting his arms on Ohm.

"Hey, are you okay?", Ohm softly asks. Fluke nods but still coughing. He caress the soft waist hands until Fluke relax.

The smaller look around and remove himself from Ohm. Swimming back to the side. Ohm follows him.

"P'Ohm, I'm fine. Don't worry, enjoy the water", Fluke shoo him away but he shake his head and put his arms again on the tiny waist.

"Let's continue swimming later, let's eat", he said to Fluke after few minutes. Fluke looks around, frown then pout. To his surprise Fluke grab his hand on his waist and pull him towards the place where they left there things.

Ohm smile as he intertwined their hands as he let the younger pull him. Grabbing his towel, he wrap it on Fluke as he look for the sandwich they brought.

He roll his eyes but reach the younger's face. Removing the mayonaise that is on the side, "Messy".

Fluke puff his cheeks as he chew on the food in his mouth. He smile and pull the latter on his side, "Fine, messy but cute".

Later that day, Kao driving back home while Boun, Boston and Fluke is sleeping. Fluke head on his shoulder as his arms wrap on his waist. Enjoying their closeness.