Running Once Again

"Oh dear Y/N, I expected to catch you here." Klaus spoke with the biggest grin on his face.

 Frozen with shock and fear, you soon found you were being held against the wall with his hand around your throat strangling you. "Do you really think I wouldn't be able to find you? Especially if you're hiding out in my own house..." he spoke right beside your ear. 

Thanks to Elijah being there he heard what happened and ran towards the situation. Then throwing Klaus outside the door. Giving him enough time to say a few things to you.

"Y/N, you must go and run 2 miles into the woods. You will be safe for enough time to calm him down" Elijah spoke softly but seriously. You just nodded and vamp speed into the woods.

****

"Niklaus....control yourself." Elijah says calmly before bringing him back in the house.

 Klaus snaps back. "Brother we both know she deserves to die. She's used all of us. Why are you the only one who fails to realize? You were always talking about her ever since she left here hundreds of years ago." 

"Brother I understand your anger for her. You must remember how much Y/N means to our dear sister Rebekah." Elijah strikes back with the same energy. At this point he has Klaus grabbed by his shirt.

Klaus pushes away. "Who gives a bloody hell about how Rebekah feels about her? She betrayed us too. She is glad enough I forgive her for ever saving that traitor." He pauses then continues, "Y/N NEVER cared Elijah, she used you, and me , and Rebekah all to get information on Marcel."

Elijah knew that wasn't true. There was too much of a connection for it all to be fake.

" If she truly didn't care , brother, why would Rebekah make her forget it all?" He takes a deep breathe before continuing on. " Seeing you again brought back memories for Y/N." Elijah's chocolate eyes start to water up. "Do you think you are the only person struggling with their feelings towards Y/N? Her and I were close, seeing her today and how much she's changed gave me a happy feeling but when she couldn't remember, it broke me." He pushes the tears away. " I will do everything in my power to protect Y/N since she is back and as always I will not give up on you. Even though Y/N was a friend...she still means so much. I wish you could see that too."

All Elijah could hear was Klaus clapping before saying, "Goodness dear brother what a lovely speech. I wish I could feel the same but, I don't. Now if you'll excuse me I have some unfinished business to catch up to."  Elijah speeds to his secret dagger place and instantly back to Klaus. Elijah points it towards his heart. "Do not touch Y/N if you know whats good for you. Just remember you'd be breaking your family farther apart." Klaus' dark blue-green eyes and Elijah's dark brown eyes meet at a gaze and then Elijah lets go of Klaus.

****

You finally ran about 2 miles into the woods. It has been about 10 minutes with little stops in between. Even though you are a vampire you were still out of breath. You were craving blood right around that time when you heard foot steps approaching.

It was Elijah along with Rebekah. Rebekah runs towards you and hugs you tightly. You hug her back and see Elijah staring at you with a slight smile on his lips. You then pull away from the hug.

" Oh good lord we found you!" Rebekah says with relief flowing from her. She backs away so me and Elijah could have our greetings. You go to hug Elijah quickly and softly not showing anything more than friends. "Thank you Elijah for helping me. I owe you one." You smile towards him.

"Ok enough greetings already, Y/N we are heading back to Mystic Falls. It is not a choice because Klaus is on an endless hunt for you." Rebekah holds you close while walking through the woods. Elijah following right behind us.

 You stop as soon as you hear those words."Rebekah I can't leave right now. Marcel needs me and I'm not just gonna keep running from Klaus forever!" Elijah's eyes lights up with concern before saying, "Y/N I understand how you must feel but my sister Rebekah is right. You should go away with her for a while until Niklaus comes to his senses." 

You sigh heavily. "UGH fine! We can leave tomorrow." You say unwillingly. "Nope we are leaving as soon as you get out of those clothes and change." Rebekah chimes in. You playfully punch Rebekah in the arm.

" Elijah, can you promise me something?" you pause and look deep into his eyes."While I am gone, promise me that you will protect Marcel." He nods in response. You smile big just thinking about how great this guy Elijah is that you oddly just met. Elijah walks towards you and kisses your forehead, "I hope to see you again soon dear Y/N." he whispers in your ear. You smile again and you and Rebekah rush off.

You wait in the car to see Rebekah already packed your stuff. She is safely entering her home to get clothes for you and then you two will be on the road. She comes out with light blue ripped jeans, a black top showing a bit of stomach, a pair of gym shoes, and a long silky cardigan with it. She gives you time to change in the car and then starts on the road.

Half of the ride wasn't horrible. You and Rebekah talked about who Rebekah's most recent love is. Which of course is your cousin Marcel. Then she talks about how she see's you having puppy dog eyes towards Elijah. And you mostly went back and forth. You were almost at Mystic Falls then she told you where you two would be staying.

"I know a couple people here so you will stay with them, we obviously can't stay in the previous location because that would be a risk so you will be staying with the Salvatores for a while." Rebekah explains. "I think I remember introducing you to Damon and Stefan correct?" You just nod. The one time you met Damon you guys really hit it off. Stefan wasn't too talkative around you but always staring at you from across the room.

Rebekah chuckles and looks at you with a smile." I think I have a hunch that Stefan may have a thing for y-" she chuckles. 

"REBEKAH eyes on the ro-" 

You were then cut off by another car crashing into your guys car. You and Rebekah's car went rolling. Bex made sure to stay by you and help you out the car. Your ears ring with coughs and bruises that quickly start to heal. Dust particles begin to fill your lungs. When you were separated from the car Rebekah goes in to hold you. Only to be left seeing Klaus freaking Mikaelson standing on the other end of the road. Rebekah shields you with her body.

"How did you bloody find u-" she was soon rudely interrupted by her Klaus.

" Not long after Elijah returned back and after that horrible speech on why I shouldn't kill Y/N, I staked him buying me some time, and don't worry it was just plain wood....I think" he explains with his devilish smirk " Anyways I then got one of the witches to do a locater spell and now here I am seeing my beloved sister once again with Y/N."

Before he could say anything else Rebekah goes and snaps his neck. " Y/N go!" she passes you piece of paper. " Here is the address to the Salvatore Mansion and also Elijah's number. Im going to have this settled and I'll have Elijah come by there and check on you later. Call me if you need anything." She kisses you on the cheek and smiles. 

There you were running again. Running into Mystic Falls . Running away from harm.