Goodbye Elijah

*Back to Y/N*

By the time you left the two alone it was hitting sunset. Walking down the street to the compound, you hear a series of yelling and screaming, pulling you away form your thoughts. It's coming from the compound. You hurry to the compound and see Rebekah on top of Hayley.

"Rebekah stop!"  You yell running towards her trying to pull her off. Even though they are both supernatural beings it still isn't right.

Out of no where Hayley kicks Rebekah in the rib and hops up tackling her. But Rebekah being Rebekah was quick to climb on top of her again. Should you just leave them be? 

Rebekah continuously slaps her in the face. "This." Slap. "Girl" Slap. "Could've." Another slap. "Killed you." Slap. 

What should you do.

"Rebekah get off her!" You yell jumping on top of Rebekah's back. You have no idea why you are trying to stop this but you are. Maybe you want to slap her yourself. She doesn't get off so you are just riding on her back like a helplessly. That was before you see Klaus walk in but no Elijah.

"Ladies." Klaus states making Rebekah instantly stop moving which causes you to tumble off her back and onto the floor with a grunt. Bex gets up which Hayley quickly tries to speed away but Klaus caught her upper arm before she could. "I believe we have a bit of talking to do." He whispers in her ear.

With you still laying on the ground Klaus begins to walk downstairs into his torture chamber or whatever he calls it. That makes you quickly get up and jog up to them. "Klaus whatever you are going to do. Let me do it." You say simply.

He stops for a second then smirks at you. "Just make sure she suffers. Caused this family enough drama already." You nod and walk down with her.

The smell of wet blood enters your nose making you crave. No No No push it down. Not the time

Hayley could honestly just run away because she is a hybrid but she isn't. You toss her forward causing her to stumble. "Now are you ready to handle this and humble yourself?" You ask.

"Y/N you ruined everything. Everything. Ever since Rebekah told Elijah you were coming back which was 2 months before you came to New Orleans, our love ended." She says. 

Didn't Elijah just compel her to move on and forget?

"How do you even remember that?"

She rolls her eyes. "It's called forcing down vervain."

You furrow your eyebrows but continue on. "I honestly don't care about what you guys had. Or that I ruined it all for you little miss perfect." You state. She steps up and walks a little closer looking a bit angry. "He cares about you Hayley. He does, but not like that and especially when you are hurting someone he cares about. And I definitely don't think seducing him is the best way to do the trick." You smile fakely.

She finally walks so close to you that you could feel her breath against your skin. She lightly grabs at your neck but not nearly as tight as earlier. "What about you does he find so appealing?" She asks close to your ear in a whisper.

You chuckle. "Being able to move on." She tightens her grip making you gasp. You hear feet running down the stairs and she lets go. You turn to see Klaus. "I'm fine" you say dusting yourself off. "I'm fine." He walks back upstairs.

Instantly you take your stand and crash her against a wall holding her but only her throat. This time really tight. She holds her hands onto your one hand. Yeah how do you like that?

"Hayley, I really thought you were gonna be fun to be around. I'm not going to tolerate your childish fights over a man that you once loved." You sigh. " But instead, I'm willing to be friends." You pause. "Once you finally get your head out of your own butt." You let go of her throat and she chokes for air.