Mystic Falls Ball

The rest of the marvelous night was spent with precious Elijah. You fell asleep outside in the warm night in Elijah's arms. Your time with him was so special. You don't want to move into things too fast especially since Klaus only remembers you and Elijah as friends and nothing more. But you felt everything. Everything before your relationship turned into just friends. Hopefully soon, it can go back to that peace you once felt before meeting Klaus.

Sunshine shining through the windows. A cool breeze comes through. Fuzzy blankets drowning your body in your comfortable bed. Your eyes finally open. 'How'd I get in here?' You begin to wonder. You also realize you are in a change of clothes. Black nike shorts and a green crew neck. 'Did Elijah change me? I wouldn't mind that.' You once again think. Your thoughts were soon interrupted by a knock on the door.

"Come in!" You say while sitting up , trying to make sure there isn't any sleep in your eyes. Your hair was down and to the side. Your eyes directed to the door.

The door cracks open and there is Elijah with a plate full of a breakfast feast. " Good morning beautiful. I have prepared you breakfast. I hope you weren't awake for too long." He says with a slight smile on his face. He was wearing a grey t-shirt with jeans. Hm.

You stretch out in the coziness you feel and take the plate from his hand.  WOW! He really has out done himself.

  WOW! He really has out done himself

" Thank you Elijah. There was honestly no need!" You begin saying with wide eyes on your plate. You look back at him and pat the spot next to you on the bed. You hug him before taking a bite of bacon.

Elijah chuckles at your sudden hunger for the food. " It shows my affection towards you." He says while watching you eat, stealing a hash brown off your plate.

"Hey! You can't take back your affection!!" You laugh while throwing a hash brown at his face. You both laugh.

While you were eating you didn't talk about anything that went on last night. You just sat in his presence. You mainly kept reminding him about things that happened in the past between you two. He still decided to listen even though he had clear thoughts on it. It's always been in his mind before even meeting you months ago. After you were done eating you mainly just cuddled with Elijah under the blankets. Once again interrupted with a knock at the door. You didn't get a chance to say anything before the person walked in.

" AWWW! Aren't you two adorable." Bonnie's soft voice squeals. She had a bright smile on her face, while walking into the room.

You sit up from the bed using Elijahs chest as balance. " Hey Bon. Well don't you look happy this morning." You crawl to the end of the bed to give Bonnie a hug only to feel a pull at the elastic band of your shorts, slowly pulling them down. You kick your foot right on Elijah's you know what and hear a mix of chuckling and grunting coming from Elijah's mouth. Finally reaching Bonnie you gave her a hug. You turn back to Elijah who was still laughing from when you kicked him.  "Roach! " You say to him.