The Devil in Disguise

There is music for you to listen to at the top! It fits the vibe of this chapter!

⚠️TRIGGER WARNING⚠️

Recap:

"Your prison world of course!" Kai says while injecting something in you. Then it all went black.

****

*chirp chirp chirp*

Is all you wake up to and see sitting right next to your face. You quickly get up and realize your environment. You were covered in crunchy brown leaves. Sun half showing through the tall trees you see. You were still in your red dress. ' Where am I? ' You think to yourself. 

You get up and walk around. Your big red dress dragging behind you getting caught in leaves and logs. Making you have to lift it up and walk into the distance. You kept walking for what seemed like forever. You just wanted to relax so you sat down on a rock that was against a huge tree. All you could think about was how much you wanted to see Elijah. How the sound of him saying I love you rolled off his tongue. Even thought made you happy.

You hear footsteps hoping that it is Elijah or Rebekah. It was a fast walk! You assumed it was Elijah looking for you after the rough night you had. You got up from the rock and ran towards the footsteps getting closer.

"Elijah?! Is that you?!" You yell out to the footsteps.

Seconds later you see Kai approaching you with a bat. A huge smile on his face as he did it too. All the memories come back to before you woke up here. Why did he inject you with something? And how? " There you are gorgeous. I've been looking all over for you." Kai spoke pointing the top of the bat at you while emphasizing you. 

Your eyes widen in horror. Soon being pushed against a tree by Kai. Him dropping the bat with it. Not again...

"So Y/N let's finish what we started in the bathroom, aye? Before you rudely bit me. Kinky... It's kinda hot." He says while winking at you. 

You stood in silence. Not knowing what to do. " Kai you don't have to do this. " You say leaning back farther into the tree, trying to separate from him. 

Kai backs away from you laughing. He picks the bat back up and stares at you. You were still shook from being pushed against the tree that you just stood there. "You see now that we are in this prison world, I'm actually allowed to hurt you now. Actually I can do whatever I please with you." He pauses while looking back up at you. " I'm actually surprised I got to you before Klaus. I guess it was meant to be."

You felt bold. Stepping away from the tree and beginning to speak. " Look Kai I have no  idea what goes on in that sick mind of yours but I'm not an object to be thrown around!" You say squinting your eyes to him

He bites his lip while looking at you. You raise one eyebrow in confusion. " You look so cute talking back to me. You try do get yourself in trouble don't you?" He walks towards you and pulls you in for a kiss. You quickly push him off.

 You quickly push him off