Time to Talk

You smile and then turn towards Freya. "I'm ready."

****

Freya looks around at all 3 of you. She looks around for something sharp, when she found it she pricked your finger for blood, since it is your prison world. Then she begins to chant. Faster and faster. You keep your head down trying to avoid eye contact with Elijah.

After what seems like a while of holding your head towards the ground, Freya stopped chanting. You slowly lift your head to see you are in the same looking area.

"Uh- did it work..." You ask Freya quietly.

She looks confused for a second and hesitates. "Look around."

You stand there still along with Rebekah and Freya. Then opening up your vampire hearing to hear shoes clacking on the ground. You slowly unlink your hands from Freya and Bex to look around the corner of a tombstone. You see a girl and a boy walking with together and laughing. Making you sigh in relief.

"Thanks." You direct towards Freya. "Sorry..." You direct towards only Bex before running off towards the woods.

 You hear Rebekah sigh. "Bloody hell."

It was time to look for Klaus. You wouldn't want him thinking you had some part in getting you out. After things were going pretty good with him they just had to come and save the day. Not that you didn't want to be saved but like...KLAUS. They did come at the perfect time because who knows where Kai would've taken you.

For being trapped in a prison world for 4 months, you were getting used to these woods. Just keep heading west. It feels right. Hopefully Klaus is on his way back. It was so awkward seeing Elijah after knowing what he'd done. Yes, he probably didn't know that the couple he turned then compelled to leave , were your parents. But that doesn't make it right at all. Now you have no idea where your real family is. 

Snapping you out of your deep thoughts you see Klaus walking towards you from a distance. He looks mad. That's totally not intimidating. You watch him come closer and see a second figure appear, which that figure was in fact, Kai Parker. It was super weird for him to threaten you like that. Of course he threatened you before, but not by putting a stake to your heart. 

They rear closer and you see Klaus dragging Kai by his ear. Klaus stops making Kai jolt forward. Standing in silence both of the men, or should I say the only man, stares at you and lets go of Kai's ear.  

Kai smirks before saying "Poena Dolaris" He aims his hand toward Klaus. All of a sudden he falls to the ground yelling out in pain. Giving Kai enough time to grab your arm and drag you south. Not a direction you are familiar with in these woods.

"STOP." You say firmly. He continues walking farther into the woods. Where is this child going? "Leave me alone." You say with the same amount of attitude. You still here Klaus yelling in pain. 

How long does that spell he just casted last?

He turns around still keeping his grip tight on your upper arm. "Shut it will you?" He turns back around and walks the direction he was previously going. You scoff knowing he is only capable of throwing punches.

You begin to kick and pull back causing him to let go and giving you time to sprint away. Only you hear him right behind you catching up with your vampire speed. You feel hands go around your waist and hoist you up into the air. He began walking as you kick against him.

Less than 20 seconds later he slams you onto the ground. You've been through worse now that you think about it. You hear him step away for a second and as quickly as he left, he came back. You slowly get up only for him to grab you and pull you against a huge tree.