New students

(Jazmine)

"Jazzy" Jerome said shaking me.

"Noooo is it time for school already.?" I whined.

"No it's only 12 but I need your advice" he said.

Then I sat up and gave him all my attention.

"Ok so I like this girl name Keiona" he said and then looked at me like I'm suppose to give him a speech about liking her.

"Listen Romey I'm tired. everything happens with all the girls you date what's so different about-" I said but was interrupted by my brothers best friend Keshawn.

"Wassup y'all" he said entering my room.

"Noooo romey, Keshawn Leave please" I whined.

"Man iight I'll ask you tomorrow before school" he said leaving out my room.
~

My alarm woke me up this time.

It was 7:00am and class starts at 8:30

I got up and dragged myself to the bathroom I took a shower then I brushed my teeth and washed my face.

Still in a robe and slippers I went to Jerome's room to see if he was up and he wasn't there.

I went down stairs and my dad was at the table counting money.

"Hey daddy wheres romey.?" I asked getting worried.

"He left early he had to pick up something on the way to school" he said.

"But its only 7:30" I said.

"Look Jazzy I don't know he told me to tell you that if you came looking for him" he said facing me.

That bastard was suppose to go to breakfast and then we were suppose to go to school together, something we never do.

I looked at him then the money then went back upstairs.

They never show me attention its all about the money all about the hustle and they think taking me shopping solves everything. I felt my eyes getting watery so I quickly got up and put on music to get my mind off things milk marie came on by rich gang I looked in the mirror and NEEDED to get to work quickly.

I lotioned my body and sprayed my self with a little of my favorite perfume called sweet pea then I looked in the closet for something to wear when my phone started to ring cutting off my song -_-.

"Hello"I said not bothering to look at the caller ID.

"Hey jazzy I'm sorry I bailed on you today I just had to handle somethin iight I'll it up to you I promise" he said

"Yeah whatever" I said before hanging up. Then I got back to work I put my hair in a neat big ass sock bun in the middle of my head I put edge control on my baby hairs and let it at that then I went back to my closet and pulled out a white skin tight v neck.

Then I put on some light ripped skinny jeans,Then I put on my low top all white air forces on I put my diamond studs in a put on a Lil carmex then I grabbed my iPhone 5, my charger and my grey Mk purse and a Grey hollister hoodie to match just in case it rained.

I hopped in my black range rover and drove off to school on the way there I stopped at Starbucks to get me a mocha Frappé then continued to drive to school.

I hardly have friends in this stupid school except my friend Erica, keshawn and my brother but that's it.

I walked up to my locker and the stupid basketball team was walking by I'm so tired of them and them saying dirty Ass shit to me I never tell keshawn or jerome because they'll start some shit and be kicked out of school again -_-.