In love

(KIA)

We were at treys house while he was changing his shirt. He spilled beer all over his shirt and pants too.

I was downstairs looking at all his pictures he got alot of trophies and awards for singing it was really surprising because he doesn't look like a singer or anything like that.

"Ite I'm done" he said coming down the stairs.

"Can I hear a song of yours.?" I asked

"How you know I sing.?" He asked wrapping his arms around me

"I mean look at your trophies its obvious" I said to him

Then he walked over to his sterio and plugged in his phone and put on this slow song.

"You gone dance for me" he laughed.

"No but I'll dance with you" I said smiling at him.

Then he put wrapped his arms around me again and we started to sway side to side.

"What's this song called" I asked.

"Slow motion" he said then he started to kiss on my neck then he went over a paused the song.

After that we went upstairs and I think you know what happened next ;).
(Erica)

"Babe not now I'm really tired from all that dancing and shopping I just don't want to tonight" I said stopping august from putting his hands in my pants.

"Baby I been waiting all night" he said making a sad face.

"Please august not tonight" I said.

"Well let me give you something" he said.

Then he took off my pants and my panties. Then he started to rub my VJ.

after that I wanted him I couldn't take it. I started to unbuckled his pants but he stopped me.

"Baby its my turn lay down" he said.

Then he got to work AND LET ME TELL YOU NIGGA TONGUE GAME CRAZY.!
(Karracue)

I lovw Chris so much I would take a bullet for him. I would do ANYTHING for him he's my heart.

"Awe man" Chris laughed.

"What's so funny" I asked going to sit on his lap.

"This video but you gone think it's dumb" he said kissing my neck.

"You always laugh at dumb stuff" I said wrapping my arms around him.

"I love you baby" he said looking me in my eyes.

"I love you too" I said.

I really really do love chris.

I'm in love with Chris.

"Chris can I tell you something" I said to him.

"Yeah baby go head" he said

"I love you so much and I know we been through a lot together and I'm sorry for everything you had to go through with me and I love you for it" I said

"Baby I got you out of there because you caught my eye for being so beautiful and you looked different from the others I knew damn well you ain't belong there and that's why I took you up outta there and I love you more than anything in this world" he said

And he really got me in my feelings because I started to cry.

I love this man

With all my heart
(Micheal)

"BABY COME HERE" I yelled up the stairs to jazmine.

Right now we are at my house and we were suppose to be watching Friday together but she keep goin upstairs.

"Ya" she said coming down the stairs .

Her hair was messy and her face was red and I look like she had been crying.

"Baby what's wrong" I said.

I walked over to the stairs where she was standing and lifted her up.

"Micheal I just found out my mom died" she said crying even more.

"Damn baby what happen why didn't you tell me" I asked sitting on the stairs with her.

"I don't know micheal" she said crying into my chest.

I know exactly how she feels I know her pain because my mom died too a few years ago.

"Mine died to baby she's in a better place now" I said.

"She was in a good place here Micheal I can't live with out my mom she showrd e right from wrong she's the only one in that house that listens to me" she cried

"Well guess what, I'm here and I been listening to you baby and I will always listen to you because your my queen" I said lifting her head up.

"I love you micheal" she said.

"I love you too" I said

I'm so in love with this girl.

My first love.

My only love.

Jazmine.