Trouble

(Micheal)

I woke up this morning to 10 missed calls from jazmines dad I wondered what this was about.

"Hello" I said answering THE 11TH CALL.

"Tyga you have to get down here Asap" he said.

"I'm on my way" I said.

I brushed my teeth and washed my face thsn I threw on some black Tims some black jeans and a all black hoodie with a black beanie.

"Baby I gotta go I love you" I said kissing Jazmine's forehead.

"I love you too be safe" she said turning over.

"I will" I said before leaving the room

When I went down stairs I grabbed a apple amd my keys and my phone and headed out.

****

When I got there it seemed like a normal day no one was rushing like I expected I thought maybe someone robbed us but these niggas all relaxed and shit.

When I got to his office Trey, August and Chris was in there too.

Chris was sleep drooling and shit and snoring loud as fuck In a chair.

Trey was about to fall asleep trying his best to stay awake and august was textin on his phone cheesin extra hard.

I took a seat next to august and waited for him to start talkin about what bringing us here at 8am had to be about.

"Well gentlemen" he said rubbing his hands together.

But he only had my attention august continued to text, Chris continued to move around,drool snore and sleep and trey continued to try not to go to sleep.

"GENTLEMEN" he said raising his voice.

He got every ones attention that time.

Well Chris mumbled something then went back to sleep.

"Christopher" he said sternly.

"Mann I'm up" he said sitting up.

"Okay well yesterday night Jazmine brought me some music that you all made and I sent it off to Jay-Z after she threated to quit her job, several times, I sent them and today he sent me a email saying he loved it and he wants you all to make a video to match your song So he can show his newest stars videos on MTV" he said.

"What.?" I said I mean I got what he was saying but Jazmine didn't come here....she did come here that's why she said she went to make me famous.

"Yeah she did this for you all, I guess my daughter still has some heart behind that ice she built up around it" he said.

"MY JAZZY J MADE ME A SUPERSTAR" Chris said wiping his fake tears.

"Yes as a matter a fact she did" said Jazmine's dad.

"So um there's a packet you guys will have to fill out to show what background you want for your music video and all that extra stuff that I have no idea about" he said handing us a packet.

"Well Tyga and Chris you two will have yo agree on what you want since your song is together" he said to me and Chris.

But this should be no problem because Chris is my best friend and we like the same things anyway.

As we were leaving his office august just stared at the packet and me then back at the packet.

"What nigga" I said.