Crazy is what i like

(Micheal)

Me and jaz have been dating 6 months and i havent got no ass -_- from her or anynodg else but im actually proud to say that.

Ever since her moms died she been real lovey dovey and ion have no idea why. But she beem real cold when she went to work to everybody she was on top like she said she didnt want to be but i guess that shit changed her decision if someone fucked up they got fucked up and her dad allowed it to because soon this shit was gon be hers all hers.

But Today me and jazmine gotta go kill this bitch ass nigga name Smoke I didn't like going with jazmine but her dad said we had to.

"Okay so when do we leave" jazmine asked we were currently sitting I her dad's office talking about it.

"You will leave at 12 tonight we've been watching him and at that time he's waiting for his security to come in for their night shift but you have to be out of there by 12:30" her dad explained.

"What if were not out by 12:30 what happens then" she asked.

She was really asking a lot of questions like she never done this shiy before.

"That means war" her dad said and I let those words sink in to me. War.
--------------

"What the HELL was he thinking I can't do this shit with you" jazmine said as we walked into our house.

"Jaz it ain't that bad chill the hell out you got me stressin more than I need to" I said to her.

"Well it is to me" she said sitting at the kitchen table.

If I didn't mention it we bought a house together it was big as fuck it was 3 floors and it had 3 bathrooms,5 bedrooms and a big ass garage just what we needed because I love my babies and they need to be in a safe place, the hall ways were long and so were the stairs but I didn't mind it.

"Why damn you a big ass cry baby" I said walking over to her.

"Because Micheal I can't kill anybody around you I dotn want you to see me doing that stuff" she said making a pouty face.

"How you think I feel ma you just gotta let that shit go" I said kissing her.

"I love you Micheal I love you so much it kills me you know that.? Everything I look at you it hurts that I love you because you can leave anytime you want and I don't even know why you stay"

"Jaz I need you honestly I don't know where I would be without you baby girl" I said to her.

"Why don't you ever tell me you love me Micheal" she said shaking her head.

"Jaz don't start this shit man I told you why" I said walking up the stairs.

"YOU KNOW WHAT FUCK YOU TYGA I DONT GIVE A FUCK WHAT YOU SAID IF I SAY SOME SHIT YOU SAY IT BACK YOU DICK HEAD" she yelled following me up the stairs.

"CHILL THE FUCK OUT JAZMINE AND WATCH HOW YOU TALKIN TO ME" I yelled as I turned around.

"NOPE NIGGA YOU GOT ME FUCKED UP IMA TALK HOW I WANNA TALK TO YOU.! YOU WANNA KNOW WHY NIGGA BECAUSE YOU AINT GONE DO SHIT AT ALLL SO YOU WARCH HOW YOU TALK TO ME FOR I CUT YO ASS" she yelled.

"LOOK-  I was cut off by my phone ringing.

Jazmine went down stairs and answered so I took this time to get in the shower and think she was pissin me the fuck out by the minute Lil smart ass mouth.
(Jazmine)

"Hello" I said into micheals phone.

"Hey daddy" the women said.

I ltook the phone away from my ear looked at it.