Jazmine Taylor

(Jazmine)

Now we are at the hospital waiting for results on Jerome.

,I haven't said a word a anybody since I saw my brother on the ground,bloody,helpless, that's always been my worst nightmare.

"Jazmine talk to me bae"Micheal said.

"Please" he added.

I just stared at him blankly I wanted to say something but I couldn't my brain wouldn't let me.

This is the worst thing I experienced in my life and I've been through alot of bullshit and this is the worst.

"Jazmine I want you to know I love you and I know you don't wanna talk right now but it'll help if you did babygirl and I'll do anything in this world to make u feel better that's NY word" he said to me.

My mom died and now my brother got shot why is god doing this to me.? Maybe it's because I take lives for a living, or I smoke weed maybe it's because I sell cocaine and cocaine is destroying this world and I'm just helping Maybe its because I'm dating A drug lord Maybe its because I'm keeping his business a secret from my dad, there's a million reasons why he could be doing this but I just don't know which one.

"Family of Jerome Taylor"a doctor said coming out.

We all stood up I didn't pay attention to who all Was there and I didn't care either.

"Well we are un sure of the specific conditions jerome has but we removed the bullets and you may see him" the doctor said.

Slow tears started to roll down my cheeks and I still couldn't say anything I just followed the room.

When me and Micheal got in the room he put his arms around my waist and kissed my forehead and I let it out.

"Micheal this can't be happening to me" I cried.

"Jazmine baby look at me, this isn't your fault okay Jerome's gonna be fine okay" he said to me.

I sat next to Jerome and looked at his pale face I tried to convince my self this is just a bad dream a really bad dream. A nightmare.

I grabbed Jerome's hand and look at him again.

"Jerome if you can hear me please say something please,I need you Jerome I need you your my older brother and I don't know if I can even live without you" I said to him.

But there was no response.

"Baby he's just needs a lot of rest he'll be up soon"Micheal said rubbing my back.

(Micheal)

"Baby he's just needs a lot of rest he'll be up soon"I said rubbing jazmines back, this is all crazy and honestly its hard for me to believe.

"Their gonna pay" she said wiping her tears.

"What" I said

"Who ever did this shit is gonna pay I'm cutting their head off" she said.

And I thought she was just talking out of anger and she didn't know what she was saying.

"Micheal call the whole emergency team I want people looking at the mall cameras I want who ever did this caught and alive" she said.

By then I knew she was serious and she wasn't playing no games.

She kissed Jerome's forehead and we walked out of the room quietly and everyone else went in.
********3 hours later*********