My Trap Queen

(Jazmine)Well today's Monday and I have to go see micheal at school I feel so bad but I just wanted to get to know him more before we dated I didn't want to rush into things but I got up and got into the shower when I got out I washed my face and brushed my teeth I threw my hair in a messy bun then put on my white and black joggers and a black v neck with my black and white jordans with a white bandana tied around my hair like a head band. When I was done I grabbed my purse and my phone then went down stairs.

"Bye mom bye dad" I said leaving.

"Bye jazzy" they said together and I hopped into my car then left.

After my ride i thought about this and I just felt like I didn't give a fuck about anything,when I locked my doors I went inside I saw Michael actually ima call his ass tyga like his homes do.

Anyway I seen his ass down the hall walkin wit this ugly ass girly but I ain't give 2 fucks I hope he know his damn classes I don't even wanna see his damn face.

I put my purse in my locker and grabbed my social studies folder and went to class and his ass was following close behind with that ugly bitch.

When I got in the class room I handed Mr.Quinn MY HOMEWORK N NOT MUTHA FUCKN TYGAS HE COULD DO HIS SHIT HISSELF.!

"Hey jazmine" he said to me.

"Hey Mr.Quinn" I said.

I sat next to keshawn IN MY USUAL SEAT NOT NEXT TO MUTHA FUCKN TYGA.

"Whats wrong jazzy" keshawn said to me.

"Nothing" I said

"Ight there is something wrong but if you don't wanna tell me you ain't got to" he said.

I just didn't answer him after that I was to close to snapping already today and I just got here 10 minutes ago.

I did tell TYGA I liked him and he knew that and that's why he's with her because I didn't take him so he figured he would hurt me by taking someone else.

The girl he was with passed out papers and her ass threw my paper on the floor ON PURPOSE.

"Oops...sorry" she said.

"No bitch I'm sorry if yo ass don't pick that up" I said standing up.

"Excuse you" she said.

"Pick up the fuckn paper" I yelled.

"Calm down" Mr Quinn said

"I ain't gotta pick up shit hoe it fell not my fault" she said.

"Hoe.? Bitch I bet any money yo ass sucked and fucked every nigga in this school"I said

"Oh my fuckn god bre let's go we ain't gotta deal with these hoes" tyga said walking out the class.

I know he didn't juss call me a hoe.

I walked out of the class too.

I didn't want anyone to see me cry because that's what I'm going to do cry all day now I can't take it anymore.

I grabbed my purse out my locker and drove home. When I got home my dad was sitting at the table taking to Jerome and keshawn.

"Jazzy were talking about the trap you might wanna go up stairs" Jerome said.

"No, I want my spot in,now" I said sitting at the table.

They all looked at me like I was crazy

"What let's do this" I said.

"Jaz you sure.?" My dad said.

"Yeah dad" I said.