Rising

(August)

After that shit wit Jazmine and that one nigga I went out to get Erica some roses and chocolate to apologize for acting like that at the mall and shit.

When I got out the car I knocked on her door because I haven't been over here in about a week and it feels weird just walking in.

She probably didn't even hear me because I could hear her bassin her music so I just used my key which is what I wanted to avoid doin.

When I did walk in she was wearing p!nk boxer panties and a p!nk sports bra and her hair was all messy and curly  how i like it and she was in the kitchen cooking and dancing to 7/11 by Beyonce.

I laughed at her then watched her for a while I swear Erica makes my day everyday and I honestly missed her.

"Erica" I said causing her to turn around

"Hey august"she said pausing her music

"I got you sum" I said handing her the flowers chocolate and bear

"Thanks boo" she said kissing me.

I picked her up and put her on the counter and we made out for about 5 minutes until she stopped me.

"August I'm making shrimp Alfredo" she said hopping off the counter.

"Sounds good but bae I came to say I'm sorry and I love you and I realized I don't wanna lose you at all  Erica what im trying to say is Im in love with you" I said to her.

At first she didn't say anything but then she turned off the stove and then she walked over to where I was sitting and sat next to me.

"August I've been in love with you for a long time and I'm glad you finally came to me and told me how you were feeling Finally" she said.

Then she walked back over to the stove and made 2 plates of shrimp Alfredo then she got out 2 wine glasses and poured red wine in one of them and apple juice in the other.

"Babe why aren't you drinking.?" I asked.

"August um we might be having a baby"she said smiling.

I was shocked, I made fun of Chris and now look at me and I bet he handled this way better than I'm about to.

"That's great" I said.

"That's all you have to say.?" She asked.

"I'm happy for us" I said to her.

"Really.?"she said and her face lit up.

Truth is I'm not ready for a baby at all I can't be a dad yet I'm still in the game, I didn't even think I would get this far in a committed relationship.

"Yeah I can just imagine us and our ...b-baby" I said I couldn't even say it right I can't have a b word I can't I can't I can't.

She smiled then she took both our plates ams went some where.

"Are you coming noodle head.?" She asked

I looked at her one more Time.

I can't have a baby.
(Trey)

"Yo you got a fierce girl, she was like chose and he was like please and she was like oh hell na" I said trying to mock Jazmine.

Me and ty and going to meet Chris at Walmart for some gay ass ice cream for Kara (karracue) she been craving some weird shit and he ass don't know shit about shoppin and honestly me and ty don't either but we some smart niggas we got this.