WE Made It

(Chris) (2 months later)

Kara is 3 months pregnant now and I'm excited she has a small baby bump not to big just yet.

Me and Ty are up there now so are august and trey thanks to Jazmine.

"Babe I made a song for you" I said to Kara.

I made a song with Justin Bieber for her and I hope she likes it.

I plugged my phone  in the stereo for her to hear the song and she started to cry.

"I love you Chris" she said wiping her tears.

"I love you more baby" I said to her.

"Both of you" I added kissing her stomach.
(Micheal)

"This my shittt" Jazmine said dancing around the house.

Me and Chris just made a song With Ty dolla sign called nothing like me and Jazmine obsessed with it.

We are currently driving around the city while Jazmine keeps replaying this song AMD she got it turned to the max.

"Jaz you to hype" I chuckled.

"Mikey you don't understandddd this my fuckn songgggg" she said dancing in her seat.

Now me and my niggas at the top the biggest stars out here.

Tonight we have to go to a photo shoot and me and my girl about to get dressed up nice.

"Don't you wanna get dressed and pretty for the cameras" I said trying to get her to go home.

"Oh ya you right" she said driving on the freeway.

I chuckled a little then kissed her cheek.

"I love you baby" I said to her.

" I love your more micheal" she said
(Trey)
"Kia baby you ready.?" I called up the stairs.

Tonight we had a show and then Redd carpet pictures after well me Chris Trey Ty and Jazmine anddd Kara andddd Erica.

Kia came down stairs wearing a tight red dress that was long and float at the bottom and tight at the top with some white red bottoms and her hair was straight and she had it parted on the side she was beautiful.

"I look beautiful" I said kissing her neck and she smiled sexy.

"Thanks you look sexy" she said fixing my tie

"Lets go" I said holding her hand.
(August)

"I DONT WANT NOBODY BUT YOU KISSING ON MY TATTOOS.!" Erica sang loudly while she did her hair.

"Baby chill" I said laughing.

"I'm so proud of you august" she said kissing me.

She looked sexy as fuck she had on a tight white dress that stopped at her mid thigh and some black heels she had her hair curly just how I like it and parted on the side.

"Thanks ma" I said kissing her forehead.

"I love you" she said putting on her red lipstick that I loved.

"I love you more" I said
(Chris)

Kara came out the bathroom with her hair in a neat bun and some dark red lipstick on with a tight dress that went to her mid thigh but it was kind of lose at the bottom and it was gray and she had on some white heels.and she was lookin RIGHT I wanted to smash right there and I felt like I fell in love all over again.
(Micheal)

Jazmine came down stairs looking like a dime her hair was wavy and parted on the side and she had a black tight dress that stopped at her mid thigh and had lace sleeves and some red bottoms on she had her diamond studs in and she was sexy.

"Micheal let's go" she said to me.

"Let's go" I said biting my lip.

Her ass was lookin extra fat and I dont think I can make it to the show.

When we got in the car Jazmine wanted to drive and she put it on Or nah by weekend and she was dancing in her seat and driving fast as fuck.

When we got their I sat next to august and she sat next to me.

I was about to fall the fuck to sleep until my name was called and august and them was already up there.

"We appreciate all the love and the fans" Trey said into the microphone as he held his trophy then August past me one and I felt like I was on top of the world.

The show was soon over and everyone was going to the little party in the back I took some pictures for the paparazzi with Jazmine and we made our way to the party.

There was a slow song on it was called complicated by nieva I remembered it because that's jamzines favorite song.

So me and jazmine danced she had her hands around my neck and I had mine on her hips.

"Micheal you made it and I'm proud of you"Jazmine said looking up at me even with he heels on she was still shorter

"Na baby WE made it and I'm proud of us" I said to her Her eyes lit up and she kissed me and honestly it felt magical.

This is the first time I'm saying this in my life but.

I'm in love.