Turn up

(Micheal)
We Graduate in a month and I can't wait I'm tired of getting up every morning early as fuck and today Jazmine sick and she stayed him so I'm goin through it.

"Mr. Stevenson did you hear anything I said" ms.Casco said to me

"Na what you say" I said to her.

"The project is due tomorrow here are the guidelines and requirements" she said handing me a paper.

The bell rang before I could say anything else and I'm glad it did her ass talk to much man.

"Yo you goin to basketball practice today Its the last one before our final tournament in L.A so you know coach will trip if you miss it" Chris said dappin me up.

"Yea man I'm just tired as fuck you should of seen me in ms.Casco class I couldnt even keep my eyes open" I said shaking my head

Now we are heading to lunch and Im honestly sad Jazmine ain't here she usually get our food and that means I gotta ride by myself to get lunch.

"You tryna ride wit me to get lunch dog" I said to Chris.

"Yea man karracue Aint here either she had some morning sickness and shit" Chris said to me as we went out to my car.

" jazmine been sick this whole weekend but Where you tryna go" I said starting up my car.

"Chipolite.?" Chris said.

"Hell nah man I eat that shit everyday Jazmine obsessed" I said

"Pizza hut" he laughed.

I then got on the freeway heading to pizza hut I got there in about 5 minutes I hopped out my truck and so did chris.

I ordered the same pizza me and Chris get everytime we get pizza together, mushroom, sausage and pepperoni with extra cheese.

Outta all My friends Chris is my best friend we knew each other since 3rd grade and he my brother blood or not we been through everything together and I would never stop being friends with him Ever.
We sat down and started to eat our pizza

"So what you been up to bro" I said go him.

"Tired, between the studio, the trap, school,  basketball and karracue I be drained you feel me.?" He said.

"Exactly how I'm feelin same shit" I said nodding my head.

"Yea you know" he said
(Jazmine)

I been sick all weekend and today I couldn't even get out of bed at all and on top of that I got my period today and I miss Micheal like crazy this is like the first time we've been separated for this long.

I knew he was about to be home because bit was 5 and he was supposed to be out of practice at 5 and it takes him about 15 minutes to get here.

I fell back asleep when I woke up AGAIN I heard the t.v on downstairs so I'm guessing Micheal is home after that I went to the bathroom brushed my teeth and took a longggggg hotttt shower then I came out and put hair lotion in my hair and left it curly after that I lotioned My body and put My Paris spray on from bath and body works then I put My black Victoria secret underwear on along with a nike sports bra with nike sweatpants and went downstairs to my baby.

"Mikeyyyyy" I said running downstairs.

"Jazzyyy"he said mocking me.

I went over to the couch and sat on his lap