Loved every Moment

(Jazmine)

"Jazmine Taylor" Mr.Quinn called my name I walked up onto the stage next to Honey in my white gown along with 5 other students.

"These students are graduating with honors in every class they have attended and have the highest IQ's of them all" Mr.Quinn said

"I LOVE YOU JAZMINE" I heard my dad yell

K started to actually cry because this is something my dad actually pays attention too other than his business.

After all the students were called up we were lead to the back of the school for pictures honestly I haven't seen Micheal since he was on stage the only person I've really been with today is honey.

By the way I dyed my hair red, everyone likes it and I do too it's so long stops at my waist.

"Hey baby" Micheal said as he walked over to me then he handed me balloons,a card and a cake the balloons said congratulations and their were so many of them plus he looked good in his gown and his new hair color.

"Thanks babe but you didn't have to get all this stuff" I said taking it from him.

"Let's take some pictures" he said

I put my stuff on a small table and we asked our science teacher ms.casco to take our picture

We took funny ones, smiling ones and some were even off guard but they were so nice.

Me honey Erica Kara kia august Micheal Chris  Jerome  trey and  last but not least keshawn took a group picture together and I loved it we weren't prepared for it we were laughing at my dad yelling about her ready for the picture and it turned out great.

Then finally we were in the foot ball field and we threw our caps all together and I loved every moment of it
(Micheal)
I was playing what you do to me by lil durk driving around wit jazmine Chris and honey.

Ya they together now he told Kara everything and she said he won't see his baby blah blah blah they goin to court when the baby born to see who get custody.

"Babe just pick a place I'm hungry as hell this baby Ate all my food" jazmine said pouting

"Damn Jaz you just ate Hot dogs" honey said

"I'm still hungry let's go to chipolite" she said "Hell Nah" Me and Chris said at the same time

"Honey eat that shit all the time" Chris said

"So does jaz" I added

"Well I'm not hungry" Jazmine whined

I rubbed my hands down my face in a stressful way.

This bout to be a longgggggggg assssssss dayyyyyyyyyyyy.
(Kara)

I was at the mall with august and Erica getting more stuff for Royal Yeah, that's what I named me and Chris's daughter I can't wait til she's born honestly but without Chris I think its gonna be hard.

Now were getting something to eat at the food court I was walking up to dairy Queen when I bumped into someone.

"I'm so sorry" I said looking up at him

He was brown skin with a lot of tattoos like Chris He had a wavy hair cut he was wearing sunglasses and he was gorgeous.

"It's coo Lil mama"he said to me

I smiled at him then he smiled back at me

"What's ya name" he said breaking the silence

"Karracue" 

"oh yeah you that model that was modeling for the lil baby magazines,My names Derek"

"And your Lil durk" I said as my eyes got wide I'm not a big fan of him BUT THIS NIGGA SEXY IN PERSON

"Shhhhh" he laughed

"So that's your real name" I asked

He nodded

"Kara let's goo august bein a pervert" Erica yelled to me

Me and derek looked at eachother then started to laugh

"Well can I have your number before you go beautiful"

"Of course" I said putting my number in his phone

"I'll text you" he said walking off

Dreamy niggas, Dreamy,Hood,Tatted niggas everywhere.