𝟐𝟑

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞─── THE TURNING POINT!

─── THE TURNING POINT!

             THERE WERE A MILLION OTHER PLACES ORION WANTED TO BE THAT AFTERNOON

             THERE WERE A MILLION OTHER PLACES ORION WANTED TO BE THAT AFTERNOON. Wrapped in her favorite fluffy blanket, the nice bookstore Stiles bribed her with, in her kitchen getting a nice little afternoon snack or even working on the homework Adrian Harris cruelly gave her. Instead, at Stiles' request, Orion was sat on his bed, tapping excessively against her bare knee. The spastic boy had been correct. She did seriously despise the plan he'd come up with. Ever since the night the alpha chased them through the school, he'd had couldn't stop thinking about the texts that lured his sister and Allison to the school that night. He knew the why. It was as clear as day. Lure the two girls and their friends to the school and have Scott McCall kill them. Stiles just needed to figure out the who, and he was so close, he was sure of it. And after Derek Hale threatening his existence again, he needed to know. However, he had no other choice but to bring in extra help and risk someone finding everything out.

"You want me to do what now?" Danny Māhealani gasped incredulously as he stood in front of Stiles, his arms folded across his chest. His eyes flickered over to Orion, his eyes wide. "Rion, please get your friend."

Orion visibly cringed, an apologetic look on her face. "I'm really sorry, but we kinda need you to trace a text...pretty please," she crooned, adding a smile in hopes that would make him say yes.

Danny sighed. "Look, I came here to do lab work because that's what lab partners do──work, not be Kim Possible."

"And we will," Stiles gleamed, quick to clarify. "After you trace the text."

"Please?" Orion added.

"What makes you think I know how?" Danny inquired with a curious look. Orion scrunched up her face, knowing he wasn't going to like Stiles' answer.

Stiles winced. "So...I might've, you know, looked up your arrest report──"

"You looked up my arrest record?" Danny cut in, his eyes wide with disbelief. "I-I was thirteen. And they dropped the charges!" he exclaimed defensively. "No, screw this! We're doing lab work," he declared irritably.