Chapter Nineteen

Morgan's POV

I was woken up by light hitting my face. I slowly opened up my eyes as I was being blinded by the light coming from the window.

I tried moving my arm but it was stuck under something— or more like someone. I turned to see Hayley still sleeping and snoring softly. Her hair was a wild mess but she remained looking absolutely breathtaking.

"I can feel your stare." Hayley mumbled with her eyes still closed.

"Well it's hard not to stare when you snore like a bear." I joked and Hayley opened her eyes at that and glared at me.

"I don't snore."

"Uh yes you do, also your breath is like a bears too right now." I held back a laugh as I covered my nose.

Hayley's eyes widened and she smacked me with a pillow. "Fuck you Morgan." She was going to stand up from the bed but I was quicker and brought her back by the hips.

"I'm just kidding!" I laid on top of her, "You snore like a kitty."

"Why can't you just be a— why can't you just be sweet and not an asshole." Hayley still glared at me.

"I wasn't trying to..." I muttered realizing that maybe telling a girl that her breath stinks and that she snores like a bear during hibernation was a bit of an asshole move. "Okay sorry, wasn't funny."

"No shit."

I leaned down and briefly pecked her lips in hopes of erasing the frown from her face and I was successful when I saw a smile starting to crack. I leaned down again for another quick peck but Hayley held face not letting me pull away. I started to grin against her naked thigh and my hand moved up to squeeze her boob—but just then Hayley broke the kiss.

"Don't even think about it you horny dog." Hayley said with a smug smile—I just couldn't help but stare at her beautiful face and melt. Those gorgeous green cat like eyes—the border of her irises darker than the green on her eyes. That smile that showcases a cute dimple when she smirks—and that smugness and confidence she always carries on her face that is so sexy. She was so beautiful.

So beautiful.

"You're absolutely beautiful." I said my thoughts out loud with a dazed voice-still on a trance of her.

Hayley seemed caught off guard by the compliment but once she recovered a gentle smile took over and her eyes softened. She leaned up and kissed my lips— dragging my head back down with her.

I know Hayley is not the best accepting compliments—as much as she tries not to show it, she always has a reply to everything except when she knows someone is genuinely complimenting her, for some reason she gets shy and awkward or doesn't know what to say besides a thank you. I've known her long enough to pick on that — so her kissing me was her reply and it was more than enough.

"Seems like the morning breath doesn't bother you after all." Hayley said after breaking the kiss.

"For you I'll make an exception." I chuckled and laid besides her now. Hayley snuggled to my side—resting her face on my bare chest and her arm across my abdomen. I kissed the top of her head and extended my arm to grab my phone from the nightstand without standing up.

"What are you doing?" Hayley looked up.

"Making some memories." I put the camera of my phone and took a selfie of us-catching the blonde off guard.

"Are you serious?" Hayley chuckled and shook her head as I kept snapping selfies of us. "Can you at least wait until I'm ready!?" She complained now giggling.

I looked at her and pouted, "But you look cute when you're distracted."

Hayley narrowed her eyes and swiftly took the phone from my hands and snapped a picture of me. "Nice," she said while staring at the phone.

"You can take as many as you wish, I know I look amazing in every picture." I shrugged.

"That ego."

"I prefer calling it confidence, love."

"More like full of yourself, who would have thought?"

I moved and put my face closer to hers, "Look who's talking."

"What are you trying to say." She arched a perfect brow.

"Nothing." I leaned in closing the gap and kissed her— Hayley bit my bottom lip and pulled at it not so gently before letting it go and standing up from the bed—the white sheets of the bed gracefully slipped from her body leaving her bare naked. "Where are you going?" I asked absentmindedly—too focused on the sight before my eyes.

Doesn't matter if I saw all of her body last night— seeing it still leaves me completely speechless.

"Showering." Hayley said simply and without looking back at me as she walked towards her bathroom. "Are you coming?" She asked once in the inside of it.

I might just be in a while.

I gulped.

"Morgan?"

"Yes!" I quickly stood up from the bed but I got caught between the sheets and fell on the hard cold floor. "Ouch," I grumbled.

"What was that!?" Hayley asked from inside the bathroom.

"Nothing! I just... fell off the bed."

I didn't get a reply and just heard the water of the shower start running.

I can imagine her rolling her eyes.

Taking the tangled sheets from me I went back on my feet and hurried up to the bathroom—making sure not to fall again this time, of course.

I slipped into the shower and was met with Hayley's back—she heard me enter and yet she did not turn around so I put my arms around her and my lips against her neck. She released a sigh of contentment as I nipped and bit on the flesh — leaving new hickeys along the way to accompany the ones from last night. I bit her earlobe gently and whispered into her ear.

"Missed me?" I joked-enjoy the goosebumps I caused.

"How did you fall off the bed?" Hayley's eyes were closed but a grin remained on her face.

I turned her around and put her against the showers wall as the water ran down our bodies. "Is that really what interests you right now?"

"Maybe..." she ran a hand through my wet black hair.

I attacked her lips again and slipped my tongue in—battling against hers. I was becoming addicted to her lips if I already I'm not. I detached from her soft red lips and started to leave traces of kisses down her body until I was on my knees in front of her. Hayley looked down at me with a mix of lust and something else swirling on her green eyes. I gave her a toothy smile before connecting my mouth with her other sweet lips—she grasped my hair and all I could hear was the sound of the water falling and Hayley's throaty moans that only encouraged me to keep going.

The normal shower turned into a long one of an hour. We couldn't seem to be getting enough of each other even after last night.

I was finishing drying up in the bathroom while Hayley went to change already in the bedroom. I went to the sink and grabbed one of the new toothbrushes Hayley told me were on the left cabinet of the sink.

I was starting to get hungry so I'll tell Hayley that I will order take out... but being January first I don't know if anything is opened up. If not I'll have to settle with a sandwich—my culinary skills can manage to make one but that

Once I was ready I went out of the bathroom.

"Hey how about we—" I stopped myself when I saw Hayley still on her towel and standing by the bed with a pissed off look on her face and... my phone on her hand? "What's wrong? You looked good on those pictures but you still can delete them if y—"

"I think you are good enough considering you have some woman sending you nudes and missing getting fucked by you!"

Oh shit.

-