Chapter 6 - Purple Ace

Tommy climbed the stairs, looking upon the sea of people who flooded the warehouse.

"...quite impressive, huh?" Walli said, almost as if he were amazed by it as well.

"Yeah, it is." Tommy said, his voice quiet enough to be a mumble. "Greyson did a good job."

"He really did. He's helped a lot of people, ya know." Walli spoke softly, stopping as he reached the top of the stairs.

Tommy stopped as well, standing upon a small-ish metal platform in front of a worn velvet curtain he only assumed was the doorway.
Walli knocked on the chipped metal of the shipping container, peeking his head through the curtain.

"Enter." Tommy never thought he would be so happy to hear that voice, so stern yet bland.

Walli pulled open the curtain, letting Tommy in with a welcoming smile. Tommy looked around the room, quite impressed with how Purpled had decorated the surprisingly big container.

The entire room was lit up only with purple LED lights, they're glow vibrant and shady. They casted a veil across the entire area, clothing everything in a dark, almost ominous light. A posh leather couch was pushed up against the wall, a low coffee table set in front of it. A neon sunset of yellow, magenta and purple hung on the right wall, the words 'hold up' written in luminent cursive. At the far end of the room, Purpled sat with a pen in his hand, looking upon a violet paper quizly. His desk was dark and had a slightly reddish tint, and it's wide surface was scattered with various objects and things; a small gold clock, a computer, a few disorganised papers stacked on top of each other, and a fancy looking box rimmed with gold.

"What's up Walli, I'm a bit busy at the moment." Purpled chewed on the back of his pen, not even looking up to glance at the two.

"Well, I think there's a person you want to see." Walli snickered, patting Tommy's shoulder.

"Walli, I don't think--"

"Hey, Plum."

Purpled's head immediately snapped up as soon as he heard that confident tone, his eyes wide and his mouth slightly agape.
The two boys stared at each other for a few moments, both of them seemed to be caught in a disbelieving daze.

"Well, I'll leave you two." Walli smirked, exiting the room without another word.

A couple seconds passed before Purpled stood up slowly from his office chair, his hand tracing along the table as he walked around it. Tommy averted his gaze, focusing on the old coke cans that sat abandoned on the coffee table.
The blonde flinched as the violet boy approached him, his hands in his pockets and his mouth curled in a slight smile. His eyes glinted with disbelief as he stared over the blonde boy, noting how weak he looked along with the dark bags that you could see clearly, even with the dark lighting.
The two boys stood face to face, both of them silent and contemplating what would be the best thing to say.

Moving slowly, Purpled extended a stiff hand for a handshake. Tommy shifted where he stood, extending his hand cautiously and locked his hand with the other boys, not exactly trusting the gesture.
As soon as the two's hands came together, Purpled swiftly pulled Tommy into a hug, his grip on the blonde surprisingly strong.
Tommy stumbled backwards, stunned by the action. Purpled was not the type to give physical affection-- hell, he didn't give affection in general. Tommy didn't know how to feel when he felt Purpled's grip tighten slightly on his clothing, pressing his face into Tommy's shoulder.

Tommy, finally snapping out of his thoughts, was about to hug back but before he could, Purpled had pulled away and was staring at him with thoughtful eyes.