Chapter 11 - The Nurse's Office

(AN - okay this chapter is extremely rough but I really wanted to give you guys something and so here it is— I promise I'll be working on it more, as usual motivation is down the god dam drain but I love you all very much thank you so much for the support, we're almost at 8k and that's absolutely insane— just thank you. So much. I'm glad you all are enjoying this and I once again apologize. Your comments really make my day, no matter what they are I'm always SO excited to read them whenever I see the little notification. Oof this is a paragraph— enjoy the chapter! )

Phil paced on the glossy tile floor, holding his jaw with his hand and using the other one to support it's elbow.
(That's a weird description but just go with it)

Tommy, Ranboo, and Wilbur all sat down in a row of springy chairs, the metal on the arms of the chairs only a little rusty and the seating had small puffs of stuffing coming out from the sides.

Ranboo was bouncing his leg nervously, fidgeting with his hands and staring at a spot on the floor with wide, worried eyes.

Tommy had his head in his lap, his hands latched onto each other at the back of his golden locks and letting his elbows hang.

Wilbur was seemingly doing everything at once; glancing at his phone, hurriedly looking around, tapping his foot, readjusting his position every few moments— he was obviously anxious, he couldn't sit still.

Techno was leaning against the wall, his arms crossed and his eyes closed.
His brows were furrowed and he kept taking deep breaths, as if preparing himself for something.

Finally Phil stopped his pacing, taking a deep breath as he faced the four boys in front of him.

"Okay, let's start at the beginning." He turned to face Wilbur, who flinched under his father's glare.

"You were banned from L'Targay because you went rogue in a shopping cart with Tommy." Tommy didn't even move when his name was mentioned.

"Techno, you clocked a guy while clothes shopping—" Techno just nodded slowly, and Ranboo hummed a nervous squeak.

"And I—" Phil sighed heavily, plopping himself down onto an open chair and holding his face in his hands.
"I let Tubbo go out on his own and now we're here, at an old medical center that looks like it houses rats." He said miserably.

"You couldn't have stopped him. If Tubbo wants to get into trouble, he'll get into trouble. You'd be surprised how often this happens." Tommy groaned, sitting up and holding his head with one hand.

"....this... this happens often?" Wilbur's voice was shaky as he gazed at the blonde in front of him, the bright blue eyes the brunette had witnessed were now dull.

He was so happy when they were at the store.

He was having so much fun.

But Wilbur didn't recognize the Tommy that sat beside him.

He thought maybe he would.

He was wrong.

"Unfortunately." Ranboo sighed, picking at a hangnail.

"Why?" All eyes turned to Techno when the question was asked.
His eyes were still closed, and it looked like nothing had changed.

Tommy scoffed.

He didn't need to answer that.

"I asked you why, Tommy."

Tommy jumped up out of his seat and whipped around to face Techno, who still stood in the same position.
Though this time, crimson eyes peaked below his eyelid, glaring at Tommy with expectation.