Chapter 14 - Brotherhood

(AN - GUYS GUYS LOOK MY PAL MADE FANART OF MICHEAL WKDISDKXIAM
MYER I KNOW UR FUKING HERE IT LOOKS AMAZING AND I LOVE IT WITH ALL MY HEART THANK YOU SO MUCH <3

*ahem* so uh

New and early chapter! Once more this is messy, so no judging please and tank u

Aight, enjoy!

[: )

"Purpledddd!" Tommy yelled, tying his friend's violet hoodie around his waist.

"Greysonnn! Hey, I know you're here somewhere!"
Tommy hadn't been searching for long; he knew exactly where Purpled would go to sulk whenever something went wrong.

So there he walked, traversing his way through old parking garage stairs, it's concrete walls cracked with thick metal wire being exposed.
It was a gloomy day, grey-ish and subtle, so the large building was surprisingly darker than usual.

Tommy sighed as he continued his way to the top, sending one more text to Purpled before giving up on the cellular device. As he sent it, he looked through the last ones he had sent.

Tommy
Hey where u go big man? (9:47am)

Tommy
Purp? Hellloooooo? (10:26am)

Tommy
Cmon ur worrying me (10:31am)

Tommy
Please Plum respond soon. (10:40am)

Tommy
Are you mad! I'm sorry if I made u upset (10:42am)
?* (10:42am)

Tommy
Greyson please (10:54am)

Tommy
I'm at the garage (11:05m)

The blonde shoved his phone into his pocket, letting out a huff of annoyance.
Greyson was always so difficult, running off and climbing onto tall places thinking he could get away from everything and everyone.

He always thought he could just run away from his problems.

But Tommy didn't let him do that.

Tommy knew Purpled didn't like the foster care place: Puffy's Place, but he felt as if he should be over it by now.
It had been so long.

Tommy got over it pretty quick, that's for sure.

As he reached the roof of the garage, his eyes landed upon a figure sitting on the building's edge, slouched over and looking upon what little he could see.

There wasn't much to look at— though the garage was towering, it sat surrounded by market places and malls, the only thing really worth seeing was the small park that sprouted with life below, small splotches of colors mimicking flowerbeds.

The roof of the building was flat and bland, nothing special about it.
The top  wasn't a space for cars to park, it was only accessible through a short flight of stairs.

Tommy shoved his hands into his hoodie as he walked, fidgeting with the navy twine inside the pocket.
He stopped after a while, putting some good distance between him and his friend.

"How do." Tommy greeted, attempting to sound cheery.

"The fuck do you want Tommy." Purpled spat, not bothering to turn around and look at the blonde.
Tommy winced.

Geez.

"You forgot your hoodie." He said simply, untying the purple clothing from his waist and holding it out to the sitting boy, who still wasn't looking.