Chapter 10 - So maybe not a very good day

(AN - So this is pretty much what happened to the boys, going in order of how it was last. Honestly the set up for this whole thing is just weird so just go with it man, writing is hard ok
Oki enjoy [: )

(TW - Blood warning, slight gore)

"wwwwaaaAAAHHH WILBUR WATCH OUT—" the blonde shrieked as Wilbur made a sharp turn into the nearest isle, zooming down the tiled hall and bursting out of the other side, only to jerk the cart to the side once more to avoid a woman, whom was standing paralyzed at the nearest counter.

"GET BACK HERE YOU MORONS—"

A second hadn't even passed before they were off again, going at such a speed that Tommy was wildly surprised the wheels hadn't fallen off yet.

Tommy adjusted himself to peek behind him, only to see Wilbur's brown eyes gleaming with joy—it seemed that the entire night sky shined within those muddy orbs, sparkling with excitement.
His smile was impossibly wide, dopey and giddy.

"Is he still behind us?!" Wilbur exclaimed as they continued to zip through the store.

Tommy looked behind the tall brunette, spotting a security guard who obviously didn't get paid enough.

He was a pretty tall guy, his skin pale and his curly brown hair flattened with sweat. His glasses sat lopsided on his distressed face, and the cat-eared headband on his head seemed on the verge of falling off.
Though his sapphire eyes were full of absolute rage, blue flame flickering fiercely.

"Yeah, and he doesn't show any signs of stopping!" Tommy said with a sly smirk.

They made another quick swerve, turning the cart so abruptly that it tipped enough to make Tommy nearly tumble out of it.

"Watch where you turn, idiot!"

"You want to try driving, Tommy?!"

Tommy just scowled and pouted, turning away from the brunette and clutching into the sides of the cart.

"That's what I thought, bitch boy." Wilbur spat as he continued forward.

It was when a boy with red hair and headphones stepped into view at the end of the aisle that Tommy finally started regret his life choices.

His hoodie, decorated to look like cake frosting, was covered by an employee vest. His headphones were nearly off his head, though his expression showed he could care less.

It reflected the same look as the other guy, except much, much more determined.

"Uh oh." Tommy turned once more to see Wilbur, who showed no signs of slowing down.
He was biting his lip, obviously torn on what to do.

"Wilbur, you can't just run into them!" Tommy practically screeched as they continued toward the boy.

"Wilbur, come on!"

They stretched forward.

The boy didn't move.

"FOR FUCK'S SAKE WILBY, TURN!"

With a struggled grunt Wilbur veered to the side, crashing head on into the aisle, it's contents falling down upon Tommy.

Both the boys' breaths were heavy, their eyes wide as the two employees rushed over to them.

Tommy looked at the bags that had landed on him during the collision, and found that they had crashed into a small section of marshmallows.

Huh.