Chapter 9 - A Good Day

(AN - Double upload cuz u guys fuking deserve it)

"So... what exactly are we doing?" Tommy asked as they entered the supermarket.

'L'Targay.'

Huh.

"What does it look like, we're grocery shopping." Wilbur spat, grabbing a shopping cart.

"That's boring, though." Tommy groaned, looking around the surprisingly large shopping center.

Wilbur rolled his eyes, uncrumpling a piece of paper as he took it out of his pocket. "Yeah, deal with it."

Tommy scoffed as he looked at the tall man.

"Don't tell me you're still mad about the me-biting-you thing."

Wilbur didn't even give an answer before storming off, pushing the shopping cart quickly.

"Oh c'mon, it wasn't that bad." Tommy was speed walking close behind Wilbur.

Wilbur whirled around to face the boy, extending his hand to where it was right in front of Tommy's face.

A very visible bite mark sat etched into Wilbur's pale skin, the small dents a blue-ish purple.

"You drew blood, you child!" He shrieked.

Tommy just rolled his eyes.
"Okay, bitch boy. You just don't know how to have fun."

"How is that fun?!"

Tommy shrugged. "Sorry, I don't talk to losers."

Wilbur stopped pushing the cart, coming to a full stop.
Tommy continued to walk, not really noticing.

"Hey, so what are we looking fo—" 

In a swift motion from Wilbur, Tommy was being held bridal style and rushed into the cart.

"Wha— Wot the hell, Wilb—" Tommy was pretty much thrown into the shopping cart, his legs dangling off the front edge.

"Ow!" He exclaimed, trying to sit up the best he could in the cramped space.

"You want to have fun, Tommy?" Wilbur grasped onto the cherry red handle of the cart, setting one foot behind him, preparing to boost himself.

A sly grin stretched across his lips, eyes gleaming with mischief.

"Well, you know what?"

With all the strength he could muster, Wilbur pushed off his back foot as hard as he could, hopping onto the slim metal bar below him and letting the cart fly.

"I'll show you fun!"

+~~~~~+

"Clothes shopping?" Ranboo pinched the fabric of the jumper, rubbing his fingers against the soft clothing.

"Yep. Phil insisted on it for you guys." Techno's eyes flicked between different clothing racks.

"That guy's too nice for his own good." Ranboo hummed, drifting to the next rack.

Techno scoffed, a grin plastered on his face. "Ha, tell me about it."

"So what are we looking for?"

"I dunno, you tell me."

Ranboo turned to face Techno, sending him a curious glare.

Techno shrugged. "What? You know them better than I do, you know what they like."

"That is just not true."

Techno scoffed, searching through the racks of clothing aimlessly. "Well, it's either that or I get them the most embarrassing things I can find."

Ranboo sighed, scanning the store's contents until it finally landed on a pair of overalls, a yellow and black striped sweater hanging next to it.

"Oh Tubbo's going to love this one." The tall boy said, quickly grabbing them off the rack.

He spotted another— a sweater, tinted the slightest color of yellow with bright lemons embroidered on the sides of the sleeves.
"Tommy. Yes—"

A green button up shirt with a small bee patched onto the chest.

An open burnt sienna jacket.

Black jeans.

Tan khakis.

Techno could pretty much see the excitement pulsing through Ranboo, his eyes having a sort of determination mixed with insanity.

Oh boy. The pinkette thought

+~~~~~+

Tubbo glared fiercely at the pair of eyes in front of him, his sea-blue eyes piercing into small, beady green ones. Those emerald orbs were wide and full of a rage Tubbo had never seen before, staring with disdain— and yet a kind of pleasure glinted in them.

It pissed him off.

He clenched his fist, his knuckles turning white as he began to contemplate his options of attack.

He could just lunge— no, that would be rash. He doesn't have a weapon, maybe he could get one. But from where?

I got it! He thought as he began to inch his hand into his pocket, never breaking eye contact.

His hand clutched onto the small pen that lay hidden in the fabric, preparing to slash the dull point into his opponent.

All he needed to do now was—

"Thank you for shopping at 'The Sleeping Crow,' come again soon!" Phil chipped as he handed the man a small, pastry filled bag.

"Thanks, my son will love these!" He smiled, giving the small hand that lay in his a gentle tug. "C'mon now, Junior, let's go."

Dammit.

Tubbo didn't take his eyes off the shark-onesie child as they skipped out the door, those cold lime eyes clouded with eager glee.

"I'll get you next time..." Tubbo muttered under his breath.

"You know, not every child that walks in here is a threat," Phil chuckled, leaning against the counter.
Tubbo slouched into his chair, sinking into himself.

"Anything's a threat on these streets."

"What?" Phil snickered.

"Nothing."

Tubbo sighed, resting his head on his arms which sat comfortably on the metal table in front of him.

Phil's coffee shop was nice, but it was too boring for the bee-loving-brunette.

It stood at a corner on main street, and never had less than two people in it.
It was modern, themed with black and creamy white. Fairy lights hung along the large windows, and plants sprung from baskets strung from the wall. Vines twirled and twined along the walls, a few having elegant blooms which erupted with subtle colors.

The booths were comfy with their padded leather seats and glossy wood, and the tall square tables that stood scattered around the shop gave it an almost homey feel.
It smelled of fresh baked pastries and coffee beans, and always had a sort of warmth to it.

And Tubbo, personally, had had enough of it.

The brunette hopped up from his seat, brushing off his paint-stained sweater and stalking toward the door.

"Where are you going, mate?" Phil asked as the soft bell that hung above the door rang.

"Just out, I'm bored. Will be back soon." Tubbo shrugged.

Phil smiled kindly. "Alright, don't get yourself into trouble, now."

"No promises!" Tubbo hollered as he skipped out the door, his hops quickly evolving into a run as he sprinted down the busy side walk, making a sharp turn into the nearest alley.

I'll show you trouble. He thought as he sprinted into the darkness.

I wonder what Tommy's doing.

(Weird ending but I WILL POST TOMORROW, HOPEFULLY!!
Hope you have a wonderful day/afternoon/night)