Chapter 15 - Rain

(AN - Heya pals, I'm here [:

Hope everyone's doing well— just wanted to say that this chapter is messy, like a LOT messier than the last ones (trust me when I say that) Because this was kinda like a vent chapter for me. It might not make much sense, and I'll likely have a few short explanations at the end of the chapter.

Honestly I don't know what this is, this was written over a series of 2ams when everything, including myself is irrelevant so I just kinda smacked some words down.

This has little relevance to the actual story, I just felt like o should write something

Also I made some art— and lemme just say nO MATTER HOW MANY TIMES I SAY RANBOO HAS DIRTY BLONDE IN THE STORY I KEEP FORGETTING HE HAS BLACK AND WHITE HAIR SO JUST GO WITH IT

Anyway, enjoy! Sorry if it's not that great this time [: )

"That's right, strike that pose! Woo! Let me see you roar, Tubbo!" Wilbur sat crouched close to the ground, snapping pictures on an imaginary camera and smiling widely.

"Get my good side, Wilbur!" Tubbo struck a pose, admiring his new outfit which Ranboo had put together for him.

The two-toned boy had shown Tubbo and Tommy the large variety of clothes he had chosen for them, and while Tommy shrugged it off and ran off to find his boyfriend (platonic I swear this is a jOKE—), Tubbo couldn't help the exciting urge to have a fashion show.
Wilbur eagerly agreed, and the two had been trying outfits for about two hours now.

Tubbo was currently wearing a striped sweater, dark brown-ish black and warm honey yellow streaked across the fabric. A pair of pale denim overalls sat over the sweater, stitched with mustard color thread.
A pale green bucket hat sat atop his head, a small pair of eyes sewn into it along with two small dots of pink blush. It mimicked the look of a cartoon frog.

"Beautiful, absolutely GORGEOUS, Tubbo! Walk that catwalk!" Wilbur gawked as Tubbo limped down the hallway, putting his hand on his hip and flipping his hair dramatically with a smug smile.

The two were quick to stop as the sound of the front door creaking open sounded, and Tubbo's smile grew wide as he whipped around to hobble down the hallway.

"Ranboo! Did you guys—" Tubbo skidded to a stop as his eyes landed upon the group that stood at the door, his eyes growing wide as he gazed upon the fourth unknown kid that stood behind Ranboo, hiding behind the tall boy with his hand clutching the older's. Ranboo was pretty much completely hunched over while holding the boy's hand, a warm smile stretched across his lips.

Tender grey eyes gave Tubbo a knowing glance through tinted glasses, though the brunette didn't see him.

He couldn't.

He could only see the small boy that hid behind Ranboo with trembling legs, his eyes staring at Tubbo with fearful curiosity.

"O-oh.." Tubbo carefully lowered himself to sit on his knees. "Oh sweets, what happened to you?"
Tubbo opened his arms, eyebrows furrowed and eyes filled with sympathy.

The strawberry blonde carefully peeked from behind Ranboo, taking a few small steps forward towards Tubbo.

"It's alright, darling, I won't hurt you." The brunette spoke softly, his voice as sweet as honey.

The boy glanced up at Ranboo expectantly, who gave him an encouraging nod. The boy slowly let go of the two-tone's hand, and was quick to run over to Tubbo.