33: 𝘴𝘰 𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘮𝘦 ✦

Smut in like the whole chapter.

I get up off the couch and slowly drop to my knees in front of where Alek sits on the couch. 

I look up into his dark eyes as he tilts his head and roams his eyes over my face and body. "If you weren't on your period you know what I would do?" He runs his tongue over his lips teasingly slow and raises his eyebrow. 

"Wh-what?" I ask.

An evil smirk forms on his lips again, the room seems to heat up from the tension in the room. "I would fuck your pretty little pussy until my cum is dripping from it and you can't even walk."

I squeeze my legs together as a burning sensation forms in my core, only from his words. 

He chuckles loudly, his smirk somehow widening. "You'd like that. Wouldn't you, little girl?" He questions, his hand wrapping around my throat. 

"Y-yes," I say, knowing to use my words. 

"Yes, what?" His grip on my neck tightens, the rings digging into my skin, making me let out a small moan followed by a whimper. 

"Yes, daddy," I whisper. 

"Such a good slut." The mixture of praise and degradation turns me on more. "Now unzip my pants."

He lets go of my throat, leaning back into the couch. I sit up slightly, leaning in between his spread legs and unbuttoning his pants then pulling down the zipper. There's an obvious outline of his hard dick. 

I look back up at him, silently asking what I do now. He sticks his hand down his pants, hissing as he pulls his dick out. My eyes widen when I see a metal bar through the head. 

I do not remember that. 

"It will only hurt a little, don't worry," Alek says as he runs his hand up and down himself. 

"C-can I-I touch you?" I ask for consent. 

"Of course, love. You don't have to ask, I'm all yours," he responds. 

I nod my head, knowing I'm still always gonna ask. I reach my hand, wrapping it around him. He softly moans, throwing his head back in pleasure. His Adam's apple sticks out and moves when he swallows which is very hot. 

I speed up my motions slightly, precum now leaking from the tip. He looks down at me, still moaning. He wraps his hand around my hair again, pulling tightly and pushing my head down. 

"Be a good girl for me, baby," he says, forcing his dick into my mouth. My hands grab onto his thighs for something to keep me steady. 

His piercing feels cold on my tongue as I swirl it around the tip. 

"Fuck," he mutters under his breath, pushing my head down more. 

Tears start to form in my eyes and I try not to gag when I feel the piercing close to the back of my throat. He starts to push my head up and down, using me like a ragdoll.

Spit spills out of my mouth and onto his pants, as he speeds up and begins to harshly fuck my mouth. He says curse word after curse word, moaning more loudly. 

My hands have a tight hold on his thighs, me whimpering and moaning too as tears slide down my red cheeks.  

"Shit," he says, cumming into my mouth. 

He slowly takes himself out of my mouth, more drool coming out of my mouth, some getting onto his bare stomach. 

"Swallow, darling," he demands, breathing heavily. I do as he says, looking up at him, waiting for the praise. "Good girl."