✨4✨

TW: This chapter contains bits and pieces of the recalled notion of forced sexual relations and suicidal thoughts/actions. You've been warned

2 weeks go by

Jackie's POV

Jackie:  "Michael, Tito, Latoya, let's get ready to go!"

Latoya: "We're coming Jackie!"

Jackie: "Alright. Be ready in 5! Rebbie said that we have to stop by Barry's before we head to the Clark's."

Michael was the first to actually come downstairs.

Michael: "No! Hell no! I'm sicka going to Barry's! All he wants us to do is dance and sing like monkeys at the snap of his crusty ass fingers. No!"

Tito comes down with Latoya on his back. When they make it to Michael and I, he spins wildly with Latoya on his back, causing her to scream and protest playfully before Tito dumps her on her back on one of the sitting couches near by.

Latoya: "Toriano! My hair!"

The three of us laugh before he says-

Tito: "Here! Wanna see my pick?"

Latoya drops her satchel, jumps over the sitting couch, and slaps Tito on the back of his neck. She walks to the downstairs guest bathroom and begins fix her hair.

Jackie: "You know that girl may be shaped up real small, but she's fiesty. I don't know why you insist on messing with her. Especially her hair..."

Michael laughs and nods at my statement while Tito continues to rub the back of his neck. I ask Michael to grab an ice pack and toss it to Tito so he can stop rubbing the back of his neck like a doofus.

Mike ran in the kitchen, running back with Tito's pack. He tossed it to him, and Tito sat on the sitting couch with his pack in the back of his neck. Toya was still trying to fix her hair, so I grabbed myself an apple, and the jar of peanut butter from the cabinet.

I washed my hands, my knife, and apple. Praying before I stared making my morning snack. I want to myself and thought about where I could take Jacky for our day of fun. When I started scooping my peanut butter out of the jar, I had thought of the perfect place to take her.

10 more minutes had passed before Rebbie blew the horn. Latoya wasn't the one holding us back this time, so we really couldn't be mad.

The four of us were headed to the door when we heard light footsteps following behind us.

Janet: "Can I go too?!"

Jackie: "Shit- I mean dang it! I forgot you were here. But come on baby. Grab an apple so we can go.

Janet nodded and ran into the kitchen. Bringing back 2 apples and an orange. She put them in her Jean backpack that had her name name stitched in it and out the door we went. Barry better say what he needs to say so I can get to my in-laws at a decent enough time.

Barry Gordy's Residence
In the high hills of Los Angeles, we stopped at Barry's black gate and entered the code. As we drove through, we were greeted by women dressed like bunnies. Some even parading around completely naked. I've never seen these kind of women before, but I hope they know to stay away. Im 'Jacqueline's Man'. I don't need the extra trouble this go around.

Rebbie parked the car in our spot, telling Tito to pick up a sleeping Janet. Everyone else was urged to get out of the car because she had a nail appointment set in place with Denise that she didn't want to miss. I closed my door and Tito's after he and Janet were out.