✨7✨

*HONK HONK HONK*
The trio of babies were cuddled on top of one another. When Jacky and Jackie had arrived and started blowing the horn, Janet buried her face in Karens neck. Prompting the youngest Clark to pull Janet closer to her.

The honking started again, so Karen covered her face with the blanket and relaxed once more.

Outside, Jacky and Jackie had just settled on not going out to eat. Jackie pulled out of the driveway, taking a right so they could head to the grocery store.

Inside they grabbed breakfast foods, a few lunch meats, some seafood, meats, snacks, juices, and 2 bottles of wine.

Satisfied with everything that was bought, the love birds walked out of the store hand in hand to Jackie's car. Taylor's Buggy Boy loaded the groceries into the trunk and backseat neatly, earning himself a $50 dollar tip. The young boy ran off smiling from ear to ear. He had met Jacky Clark and Jackie Jackson, earning a $50 tip that was soon be laminated and stored forever.

Before Jacky and Jackie had the pleasure of making it back to the Clark's home, Tito, Twinkie, Michael, Denise, Latoya, Rebbie, and Dorinda had filed into the house oneafter the other. Fixing themselves up to make it seem like nothing happened.

Dorinda: "Well... we all had sex didn't we?!"

Everyone looked at each other, nodding their heads. Dorinda chuckled and headed towards the stairwell so she could hop in the shower before Jacky or her dad could make it back home.

Tito, Michael, Twinkie, and Rebbie sat in the sitting room speaking about anything that could lighten the mood. Even though they all got some, the area was still somewhat tense.

Rebbie: "So.... Last night. You know after I left. Chub and I went to beach.... And he proposed.."

Twinkie: "REALLY?! Oh that's exciting- wait I hope you told that man yes... Did you tell him yes?!"

Rebbie: ".... Of course I did! I'm getting married you guys!!"

Tito and Michael snapped their heads in Rebbies direction, jumping up and onto her showering her with love.

Michael: "Congratulations Rebb. I can't wait to be the best man! I'm gonna be the best man right?"

Rebbie playfully pushed Michael avoiding his question.

Rebbie: "I don't know Mike. That's up to my baby. If he doesn't disagree, I don't see why you can't be the best man little brother."

Tito slapped the back of Michael's neck before hugging and laughing with him. The two brothers celebrated their sisters engagement, stopping when they heard a familiar car horn sound off.

Michael: "JJ's back. I'll see what's up."

Out the door Michael went, greeting his older siblings and Mr.Clark as well.

Michael: "Morning Mr.Clark. How you doing today?"

Papa Clark: "I'm fine son. You mind helping the two lovebirds with the groceries. I'm exhausted beyond comprehension. So I'm just gonna take a nap and see you guys later on. Relay the message to Jacky for me please."

Michael: "Yes sir. Enjoy your nap."

Elbert walked into the house slowly, sitting down his work bag and jacket by the door. The life of a breadwinner never slows down does it?Before retreating to his room, Elbert spoke to everyone, kissing the ladies on the cheek, and dapping up the fellas.

Outside, Jacky, Michael, and Jackie were grabbing the groceries out of the car. Michael brought in the needed items for breakfast so Rebbie and Twinkie could get started.