✨9✨

Elbert's POV

Walking down the pier with the kiddos, I couldn't help but notice how free they were. I envied their relationships, but not too much. I just... wish that instead of Mayleen lying to me, she'd just come to me and tell me the truth. I know she's sleeping with another man, Joseph Jackson to be exact. But I feel like I'll soon have to take matters into my own hands with this absurd affair.

If Mayleen thinks that she can outsmart the early bird, she's clearly out of her early ass mind.

If weren't for my children being here, I'd probably would've strangled her and done everything else under the sun. I left Mattie for this low class woman. Only to be treated like shit in the end. Karma really does come back to bite you in the ass. And it's done more than enough biting if you ask me.

While we were walking to a nearby food stand, we passed a black married couple that was expecting. The lady was asked to stop walking by her husband before he pulled a Polaroid camera from his windbreaker. The wife smiled as her long black locks were pushed around by the wind. I watched in awe, thinking about Mattie and myself. Maybe if I hadn't been such a screw up, we could've been here... doing the same thing. The wife stopped posing and held on to her stomach as she felt their child move. The husband captured the perfect shot.

I looked back at the couple once more before catching up with my crew. I thought about what I had just seen, smiled sadly, and placed my brave face on as everyone ordered their late night meals.

The three blind mice as we call them ordered Nachos, Coke's, Cotton Candy, and a funnel cake to share. Everyone else either got Cotton Candy, Corn Dogs, or Funnel Cakes. Coke was the beverage of the evening though.

Around the time we had finished eating, it was nearing 9. A few beach games wouldn't hurt, would they?

Back at home
Mayleen's POV

Checking the clock in the hallway, I saw that it was getting late. Austin and that bimbo were on their 5th orgasm, and I was tired. As much as I wanted to, I couldn't keep up, so accepting defeat was my only choice.

Without making my presence know, I got up from Austin's door. Leaving a kiss against the white wood. Even if I wasn't the one in his bed, my love would still be felt. I waddled into Elbert and I's room and grabbed a towel. It was soaped up before I wiped down the spot that I had made a mess in.

I put the towel in the dirty towel hamper,then starting myself some bath water while I was in the bathroom.

A nice bubble bath while talking to Joseph on the landline eased my mind. Oh how it pays to be pretty, you have everything you could ever want always accessible to you. I wished Joseph goodnight before I heard the phone pick up again.

Mayleen: "Hello? Joe? You having trouble with the game room phone again?

I knew someone was in the phone, but I couldn't tell exactly who. Whoever it was, sure as hell heard me taking to them. And I absolutely despise being ignored.

Mayleen: Joseph Jackson. I know you hear me talking to you. There's just no way you're gonna sit up here and ignore me. You know what-

???: If I were you, I'd shut up and listen. And listen good sister girl.

I froze. I just.... I froze. I know that Joseph is married, but he told me that she was too weak for her own good. Now she's answering our calls, or better yet; listening to them.

Katherine: You still there hunny?

Karen's POV

Right now, Janet and I are sharing a funnel cake. She'd feed me a piece and I'd feed her a piece. When she was feeding me some, it accidentally got on my nose, so she licked it off then kissed my nose. Ashley rose an eyebrow before bursting into laughter.

Ashley: "Karen! I know you not gone let her one up you like that sis. Our sisters would be pretty disappointed to know you didn't do anything back."

I look at her before sticking my tongue out. She's always meddling. Before I could say anything to her, Ashley's boyfriend Graham had come over to our table. The two couldn't even sit down before they were spinning all over each other. How gross.

Janet's soft giggles took my eyes away from the dry humping teens. Her laughs make my heart swell every time. We went back to lovely feeding each other before I pulled Janet into me and kissed her.

Automatically, she tried to pull away, but once I started to suck on her tongue, she stayed still and wrapped her arms around me.

Ashley and Graham clapped sarcastically which caused us to pull away. Janet skilled before looking down and fiddling her fingers.

'I can't believe we just kissed.' She mumbled.

I can't either sweetheart

Twinkie's POV

It's the middle of the summer, and we'll be headed to the mountains for our camping trip soon. I can't believe that I'll probably have to leave Tito. He's kind of my everything now. And.... I don't wanna leave him.

Tito: "Baby... you okay? You look sad, and I don't like when my sweet cheeks is sad"

I really wanna tell him how I feel. But he'll probably think I'm desperate and no one wants a desperate woman according to Dorinda.

Twinkie: "I'm fine. I just um- I really *tears up* I really don't want our time together to end you know?"

He nods and takes my hand.

Tito: "Yeah I know. That's why I was gonna take us the the Ferris wheel then ask..."

He lets go of my hand before getting on one knee.

Tito: "Would you be my lady? My girlfriend for now, and then the next time I do this, I'll be asking for you to be mines forever."

I was utterly shocked at what he had just asked me.

Twinkie: "T Baby I-"

Updating again sometime this week☺️