✨11✨

Dorinda's POV

*FRONT DOOR SLAMS*
(Welcome to the Jungle begins to play)
FUCK THEM!

Austin and I ran the streets of Los Angeles doing any and everything you could possibly imagine. Right now we're outside watching the sun rise as he slams into me from behind. As much as I love my family.... It's fuck them until the end of time.

Dorinda: "Ahh yes! That feels so good!"

Austin: "I bet it does! You gonna release for big daddy?! HUH?!"

Dorinda: "Yes! Imma release! But stop! I gotta pee- Oh god!"

Austin: "Oh got DAMN IT! I'm about to- *ugly moan*"

Dorinda: "Ahhhh. Yes! That feels so good... so good."

I look up and notice that the sun is almost fully risen. As beautiful as this moment was, it was like something wishing me changed. I must admit, I did cry, but those tears turned into a smile which led to an evil laugh. Say hello to Dori. And she loves to play.

Austin's POV
How in the hell did I end up in the position. Mayleen and I promised that we'd stay together, get the money, then leave. But now, I'm thinking of leaving with my Dori instead. Maybe...

Right now, we're laid on top of my red Mustang, feeding each other berries dipped in whipped cream. I think I'm falling for her, so now, it's time to trap her.

Austin: "You know baby. I think it's good that you're not listening to what you sisters and them say anymore. It's not like they care about you anyway."

You're smooth Austin, keep it going.

Dorinda: *Sits up* What do you mean? What's being said behind my back baby?"

Austin: "*sighs* I heard Jacky and them talking about how you were gone the whole day yesterday. And how you left with some man at the dinner the other day. They were sayin that whoever it is probably doesn't have the decency to actually introduce himself like everyone else."

I've got her reeled in now. And there's no turning back once I get started.

Dorinda: "*Wipes Tears* I- I um... I don't know what to say. I guess they're right, you're not like everyone else. So it doesn't matter what they say. They're just saying that because I wanted to go with you instead of Michael."

Austin: "You don't ever have to be with that fool. You and me against the world baby. Just you and me."

Dorinda smiled before kissing my lips a few times. Adding that we were the only two in this world was the icing on the cake. Shits about to get real,  real fast if you know what I mean.

It was about 9 in the morning when we had gotten hungry, so I just went ahead and laid it on her. If everything goes well, we can leave with all of the money, and may can be with We'll end up killing two birds with one stone.

Austin: "Dorinda. I think it's time I come clean to you."

Dorinda: "What's wrong baby?"

Austin: "My mom- *sniffles* she's planning on doing something bad. She plans on taking everything your dad has. I've been trying to stop her, but she-she"

Dorinda: "Hey! Heyyyy! It's okay baby. It's okay. And you don't have to apologize. I know this wasn't your idea. But what about her taking everything he has? What do you mean?"

Austin: "She's planning on saying that he touched Ashley so she can take the house, the car, everything. And I-"

Dorinda: "Think that... *sighs* I think that we should help her. I know a lot about daddies money and financial stuff. So... I can help. Me and you against the world baby. Remember?"

I smiled so big that my cheeks began to hurt. This was the best plan scam we'd ran since Ashley was a baby. And that was a scam too. 

I kissed Dorinda passionately before smacking her ass. We needed to get everything off the hood so we could finally get something real to eat.

Austin: "Where to?"

Dorinda: "IHOP. Pancakes sound mighty good right now."

Where my lady wants to go, that's where we'll go.

Karen's POV

After last night, I don't regret a thing. Dorinda's been doing the absolute most down here in California. And to know she's sleeping with a child abuser is absolutely absurd. Janet and I had to comfort Ashley until she fell asleep. Her boyfriend had come by with a few of his tee shirts and snacks for her once she was out. I guess I like my future brother in law.

Janet and I sat up watching movies last night with Twinkie and Tito before they left and went to his house. We were bored out of our minds, so we went up stairs and decided to try something.

Karen: "If you don't want me to, I don't have to."

Janet: "I don't mind, just be gentle. But before you start, I want kisses."

I obliged and gave my spoiled baby her kisses.

Karen: "Mmmhhh. How many kisses does baby want? 10, 20, 30? How many?"

While I was asking, I was kissing her exposed breast. We may be young, but Janet and I arguably have the biggest breast for our age. Janet's breast sat up even after I took her nipple in my mouth and popped them out.

Janet: "I-it doesn't matter. *whispers* homygoodness. that feels so nice. Don't stop."

As much as I wanted to continue, I made Janet get on her face because she was getting too loud and I haven't even had my midnight snack yet.

Janet: "So you want me to spread my legs?"

Karen: "Yes, unless you want your soul snatched again. You know you can't handle me having my midnight snack with you legs close. You last longer spread."

Janet: "Okay. Whatever you say baby."