✨14✨

Janet's POV

I'm seeing, stars...

I was laid out on the bed while the rolled up substance was still being passed around. I sat up looking at the clock and punched it when I saw it was 6:45. I rolled off of the bed onto the floor on my shoulder. It didn't hurt too much, the pain was temporary. Popping up, I was able to stumble to the balcony where Karen, Ashley and the other three were.

Janet: "KAREN! ASHLEY! We gotta go you guys! It's 6:45!"

Running from the balcony to the rooms door, I was stopped when I ran into an equally high Latoya. Her eyes were low and she wouldn't stop licking her lips, I offered her some lip balm because that was annoying the hell out of me.

Latoya: "Thank you Dunk. I came to get you guys... y'all ready?!"

Janet: "Yes! Get me outta here!"

The four of us said our goodbyes and walked to our room. Well, they walked. Karen carried me on her back once I had started complaining about side pain.

As quickly as we had made it to their room previously, we had made it to ours. Denise had set out everyone's outfits because she was asleep in me and Toya's bed. Showers were taken, teeth were brushed, and we were all ready and dressed.

Denise was fixing her hair since we were still waiting for our joint limo. Twinkie had come from a little ways down the hall so we could ride together.

I on the other hand, was dressed but laid out again on Latoya and I's bed.

The phone rang, and Denise answered. Valet said that our limo had just made it, so it was time to go.

On our way down, we ran into Mr.Elbert and his girlfriend Mayleen. She looked a little to pregnant to be interested in going to a J5 Concert, but hey! My brothers are those guys so...

Upon arrival, we were all greeted by my parents and some of my family members. Elbert and Mayleen were ushered to follow behind my parents, while the rest of us went the other way.

Sitting in the back was boring. Karen and Ashley were able to enjoy their high. Meanwhile I was staring at the food in the back trying to contain myself. All of my self discipline went out the window when the boys assistants came in with freshly baked cookies. Chocolate Chip cookies to be exact.

Evan: "Hey! You guys help yourselves. I'm about to go get the Brownies and the drinks. We'll be back."

My mouth started to water as I watched Evan and Madge go back and forth grabbing everything my brothers wanted. As soon as they left for the last time, I slowly got up and crawled to the table. Ashley and Karen were too busy doing whatever to notice. So I was about to go to town.

When the tent was directly in front of me, I popped up and drooled over everything in front of me. Oh my god. They have any and everything you could imagine in this table. I grabbed a plate and loaded it up with food.

I knew that I had eaten about 3 full plates, and now I look like I have the stomach mumps. Exhausted and full, I sat in one of the nearby lounge chairs to take a little nap.

Michael's POV
"Do it now! Woo! Woo! Woo! Work it out now baby...."

Whew! We're on the last song for this tour. When I say I'm overjoyed that this tour is coming to an end, I'm overjoyed. I'm so glad that my brothers and I are able to end this tour, and on a good note too.

From the middle of the stage, I can see everyone in the arena fanning themselves and freaking out over my brothers and I. It's time for the band to play their last closing bit, so I, well we, do something a little unexpected.

Michael: "Vegas! I just want to thank you guys for sticking with us from the very beginning. It's been a long time coming, and we've got exciting news. We'll be back, but not right note. Do hold onto your J5 paraphernalia, you'll need it!"

Tito: "And also.. I have a surprise too. Twinkie, come here baby cakes."

All of the previously screaming ladies started to "oouu" as Twinkie made her way on stage. Randy held her hand as she walked on stage, and handed her to Tito. The rest of us stood back and watched. Let see what happens.

Tito: "I know, that I said that I'd wait... but I can't wait no more. I can't risk losing someone as amazing as you. So... *gets on one knee* will you make me the proudest Jackson to ever walk this earth and marry me baby?"

Twinkie was shocked. Everyone was either crying, chanting, or cheering for them. The boys, Band, and I joined in too. I wanted Twinkie to say yes, even Twinkie wanted Twinkie to say yes.

Twinkie: "Yes Tito! I'll marry you! I'll marry you. I love you so much!"

The arena was in an uproar when Twinkie agreed that she'd become Mrs.Tito Jackson. They hugged each other rocking dude too dude because of the overwhelming excitement.

Jackie: "Alright! Band, see us out!"

*Band begins playing*

Randy: "We love you Vegas! Thank you for everything. From the beginning...."

Jackie: "Until now..."

Tito: "We genuinely want to say..."

Marlon: "Thank you..."

Michael: "And see you soon!"