✨13✨

Denise's POV

It's the night of the Jackson 5's last concert until the beginning of next year. And to say that everyone is excited is an understatement.

Right now, Jackie and Jacky are loading up everyone's bags so we can head to the hotel. I've never been to Las Vega before, so this trip should be fun. I mean, I am legal after all!

While I was grabbing my newly purchased Gucci bag, I heard daddy yell for us to come downstairs. Daddy had been saving it since he wasn't able to send it to me for my birthday, so he gave it to me so I could wear it tomorrow tonight.

Elbert: Niecy, Grace, May, and Austin. Come on! The cars are all outside and ready to go!

I placed my Gucci bag on my shoulder and rolled my bag on the outside of my door. I was too scared to leave anything plugged up, so I unplugged all of the electronics in both my room and Karen and Ashley's room. Their room light as well as mines was switched off before I closed both room doors. Las Vegas-

Michael: "*out of breath* Niecy- give me a minute.... Niecy. Your father said to hurry before we're late. He's not lying either.... *gasps for air* Whew! I'll grab your suitcase, you just go ahead and go downstairs."

I nod, and make my way downstairs. Think good, clean, and WHOLESOME thoughts Niecy. That's your sisters man.

Elbert: "About time my diva has made it downstairs! *laughs* you're gonna be riding with Twinkie, Tito, and uh-

Michael: "Me."

So much for those wholesome thoughts, huh Niecy...

Karen's POV

Ashley, Janet, Latoya, Daddy, and me rode in the same car to Las Vegas. Janet sat in the midddle as always, but I was Amir to sit beside her since Latoya wanted to be by the window. Mayleen was asleep in the front seat, so we talked the whole way there.

Latoya: Karen, Ashley, Janet. I already asked Mr. Clark, but I think that when we make it till the hotel, I'll take you guys to the spa! How does that sound?

Ashley: That sounds wicked! What else do you have planned for us Latoya?

Karen: Yeah. Anything else? I wanna make my first time in Vegas memorable.

Latoya: We'll yeah! My friend Margret and her little sister Jenny are in Vegas for the next two weeks, but she wants to meet you guys. A slumber party will happen once the concert is done! Jenny and Margret will be joining us!

Latoya Yvonne... congratulations on becoming my favorite Jackson sister. Maureen, but if you want the number one spot, you gotta show Ashley and I what you're made of.

An hour had passed before we were reading the 'Welcome to Las Vegas' sign. Janet and Latoya were able to help daddy find our hotel and everyone else followed behind us. Daddy was able to fully stop the car before we had gotten out to meet Margret and her little sister Jenny. Jenny was a shorter version of Margret. Light skinned with hazel eyes and bob length hair. Jenny shook our hands and urged us to follow behind her. We were told by Latoya to make sure to be in her and Janet's room before 2:30.

Nodding, the four of us ran off hand in hand to Jenny's room.

Jenny: This isn't our room. It's our boyfriends... I hope you ladies smoke. Cause if not,-

Ashley: Smoke what? Weed? We're only 16!

Jenny: "So am I. Come on! It's not like you'll ever have the chance to do it again. So... just try it this once.

Janet: "I-I-I don't know Jenny. I mean, we could get into trouble. The concert starts soon and-"

Jenny: The quicker we start, the faster we'll start and finish the rotation. Just this once... for me JJ?"

Janet: "*Looks at Karen* Do you want to do it?"

Karen: "Only if you two do. IF you want to babe."

Janet: "Okay.."

Tito's POV

We've finally made it to one of my favorite places in the states. Vegas! Our assistants Madge and Evan had said that we should rest before he have to get ready for the concert. Since Twinkie decided on coming to support me, we were relaxing in my room for the time being. She had fallen asleep during the middle of watching Michale's most recent movie 'The Wiz'. I smiled and kissed my dolls head. She's so precious to me. I've got to make sure that she has my last name. We were made for each other.

Since she was asleep, I enjoyed the movie until the credits rolled. It's only 4 and I have a good three hours until call time. Good thing I took a shower before getting in the bed with Twink. My eyes caught the clock's time and they shut for a slight nap.

*Alarm goes off*

Twinkie: "Mmmhhh. Tito... turn it off.... Tito. TITO! Turn it off *smiffles*"

I groan, twisting and turning to turn off the alarm. It's 6:45 so I should get up. I didn't notice at first, but Twinkie was crying. I rubbed the Sheri fell my eyes and took her into my arms.

Tito: "oh no. What's wrong baby cakes?"

Twinkie: "You wouldn't wake up, and-and turn off your alarm. I told you I'm tired and that thing is just blaring out *full blown sob *"

Oh no. I gotta did this and quick. I don't need her sisters beating me up now.

Tito: "It's okay. It's okay. Just calm brown. I'm sorry my alarm woke you up. But it was either that, or I was gonna wake you up any way. Let's get dressed for the concert okay?! And as soon as we're done, I'm gonna treat you to dinner. That sounds nice, yes?"

Twinkie: "Can-Can we have dessert at dinner too?"

Tito: "Of course baby cakes. Anything you want, you can have it."

That seemed to shut down her crying spell because she melted in my arms. I helped her out of bed and into the bathroom so she could shower while I made up the bed and grabbed my performance bag filling it up with everything I needed. Once she was out, I walked inside and began freshening up myself. We shared a quick kiss before I made my way to the elevator.

On my way there, I spotted Austin going somewhere. He was with a girl and they were all over each other. I tried being sneaky, but I was pushed to the side of the wall by Michael. He told me to hush and we saw who we thought the girl was. It wasn't a girl after all.

It was his mother, Mayleen...