Chapter 9

I was getting ready and my front door was open when Rihan walked in. I was applying some compact powder. "Woah... Where are you going?" Rihan asked. He could see that I was dressed up. I was wearing my best skinny jeans and the nicest top that I own.

I turned to him. "Do I look okay?" I asked.

He nodded. "Where are you going?" He asked.

"Eh.... To meet this guy. From Tinder..." I just started talking to this guy. And I did not want to spend a month talking to a guy and then finding out that he is a creep. "I have been talking to him every day for the past seven-eight days... He seems okay. He is 29 and an engineer." I sounded nervous. I turned back to the mirror. And sat down and began to go through my lipstick collection. What shade will go with this top?

Rihan sat down on my bed. I grabbed the coral one and the pink one and turned to Rihan. "Which one?"

"Open and show. I cant see."

I opened them and spread each on my wrist and showed him. "That one." He pointed to the coral. "I think guys are fascinated when girls put on orange lipstick."

"It's coral. Not orange." I said.

"Whatever.... When will you be back?"

"Why?"

"I was thinking... we should... watch a movie or something."

I turned to him. I am sure he was bored at the weekends. He is used to having a girlfriend to hang out with. For so long he has never been alone. And he gave me a slight smile and I felt so much affection for the guy. "I will come back in a few hours. We can Netflix and chill."

"Okay," he seemed satisfied.

I continued to get ready. But Rihan lingered. It felt like he wanted to talk about something. It was making me very curious, but I was running late to meet the guy.

"Hm... All the best then." Rihan said scratching behind his ears.

"Yeh. Thanks."

Chapter 9.5

I was looking at the clock a lot