Nap Stream - Wilbur Soot

[6/20/21]

here's a quick irl oneshot that I had prewritten while I work on a few requests <3

-

"Oh hush chat, I'm not that tired," Y/n says to her viewers after they begin spamming about her yawning for the third time that night.

"Y/n you should go to bed," Karl tells her through Discord.

"Yeah you sound tired, go to bed," Quackity adds while punching her Minecraft character. The three of them were beating the game together just for fun.

"I'm not tired, okay?" She retorts with a small huff. "And I'll go to bed after this stream,"

"No," Karl scolds her. "You need to sleep,"

"No, I refuse," Y/n begins to run away from them in Minecraft as she begins to laugh. However, all joking aside, she really was tired, she was just trying really hard to not show it.

It wasn't even that late. She just hadn't been sleeping well, plus she there had been a lot of work for her to do lately, so there was added stress because of that.

Thankfully the topic of her lack of sleep is soon dropped. But it was slowly becoming more and more obvious that her tiredness was showing.

"Hey guys look I found a ruined portal!" Quackity says. "It's over here!"

"I'll be right over!" Karl replies. "You coming Y/n?"

He gets no response. In the game, Y/n's player is completely AFK.

"Uh- Y/n are you there?" Quackity laughs nervously.

"Hold on let me pull her stream up," Karl says. There's a small pause before he adds. "Oh my god she's literally asleep-"

"Wait is she?"

Sure enough, Y/n has her head down on her desk as she dozes peacefully. Her chat is spamming a mixture of 'aw', 'oh no' and 'wake up' all at the same time.

"Y/n get up or we're gonna tell your boyfriend you're not sleeping!" Quackity says loudly in an attempt to wake her up.

Y/n grumbles something half-asleep, but doesn't end up moving at all besides that. She was too exhausted to try anyway. Now that she was finally drifting off, she didn't want to wake back up again.

"Aw Y/n's all sleepy," Karl teases her. "Hold on, I'll text Wil real quick,"

A few minutes later, a door opening can be heard in the background.

"Are you asleep?" A voice asks in slight disbelief.

Wilbur walks into the camera frame and waves at the chat. "Hey guys! How's your Y/n-nap-cam stream going?"

"M'not tired..." Y/n murmurs drowsily.

"Of course you're not," Wilbur responds sarcastically. "Now say goodbye to chat, you're going to bed,"

"Bye chat..."

With that, Wilbur switches her stream off and places his hand on her shoulder.

"When was the last time you slept?" He asks in a slightly-scolding tone.

"A while ago..."

"Come on, let's get you to bed then,"

"No..."

"I'm gonna roll your chair into the bedroom if you're not gonna stand willingly. Now come on,"

Wilbur helps her stand, keeping a hand on her arm to keep her steady. Y/n stumbles out of her office and into her bedroom, practically glued to his side.

"Get ready for bed, Y/n," He says after she's sat down on the bed. "You need to sleep,"

"I-I can't..." She mumbles, trying to rub the sleep from her eyes. . "I have things to do and-"

"Those things can wait. You need to rest," Wilbur retorts gently with a kiss on her forehead. "Go get ready, I'll be in again soon, okay?"

Y/n grumbles an inaudible complaint as he leaves the room again. She changes out of her day clothes and puts on her pajamas instead before lazily going through the rest of her nightly routine. Once finished, she drags herself back into bed and flops onto the top of the covers.

Wilbur walks back in soon after. He wakes her up again just so that he can move her under the blankets instead of on top before letting her sleep again.

Afterward, he climbs into bed beside her and wraps his arms around her waist. Y/n stirs slightly, but ends up curling up closer to him while mumbling a few more incoherent words.

"You're cute when you're sleepy," He remarks with a soft chuckle, brushing a few strands of hair from her face. She just lets out a long exhale before her breathing evens out again.

-

okay i'm also going to sleep now

goodnight <3