Holidays- Tommy (Sibling)

[7/16/21]

this one was very fun to write ^-^

if any of you have watched the christmas special for bnha, then you'll know who Y/n is based after for part of this

anyway in this oneshot, tommy returns from traveling for the holidays, but he brings someone else with him too

requested by the fabulous @HelenaOsk2

-

"A little more to the left, Tubbo," Ranboo calls from the base of the ladder his friend is standing on. Tubbo in turn moves the wreath he's' adjusting slightly to the left, prompting his enderman friend to flash him a thumbs up.

"I think we're finished," Tubbo says as he climbs back to the ground. "People should be getting here soon too,"

"Who's coming?" Ranboo remarks as they begin to walk through the mansion, which is decorated for the Christmas that was very soon to come.

"I've invited Foolish, Techno, Phil, Fundy, Puffy, Sam..." Tubbo begins to list everyone off, which ends up being about 3/4 of the SMP in the end.

"That's...a lot..." Ranboo laughs. "Is Tommy coming?"

"He's traveling, but I sent Phil out with a message one day in case they ran into each other," Tubbo replies. "I really do hope he comes though..."

"I'm sure he will," The enderman assures him. "He's been sending you letters, right?"

"Every week,"

"Then he'll probably be back for Christmas,"

Tubbo nods. "Yeah, you're right,"

As the next hour passes, almost begins to show up. Most people bring gifts or food to add to the menu. Foolish brings Foolish Jr and Finley, and Fundy brings Yogurt with him as well, so Michael had other kids to play with.

"It's oddly peaceful here," Fundy remarks

"That's because Tommy isn't here yet," Ranboo laughs a little.

"Yep, that explains that," The fox-man leans back against the kitchen counter.

"He'll show up," Quackity calls from the other room. "Tommy never misses a party,"

Tubbo can't help but feel slightly worried that his friend in fact wouldn't show up. However, before he can say that aloud, the front doorbell rings once again.

He hurries over to the door and opens it.

"Tommy?"

"Hey big man," Tommy says with a grin on his face. "Been a while. How goes it?"

"Tommy why is there a child on your shoulders?" Tubbo points out. The young girl, who must have been about six or so, waves at him in response.

"Hi!"

"Oh this is Y/n," Tommy tells him as if that answered why she was with him. "Y/n, tell him what I told you to say,"

"Trick or treat!"

"No- no that's for Halloween not Christmas,"

"Tommy why do you have a child with you?" Ranboo comes up behind Tubbo with a confused look written on his face.

"I'll explain that later," Tommy replies. "Just know that I didn't kidnap her or anything,"

"Uh- okay," Tubbo laughs a bit nervously. "Come inside then. It's warmer here,"

"Thanks,"

Y/n smiles excitedly at all of the people inside of the mansion. She recognized all of them from Tommy's stories, so seeing them in real life made her happy.