Sealed (Pt. 2) - Ranboo (Sibling)

[3/7/22]

so people wanted a part 2 for a happier ending

ok :)

formally requested by @_FashionDreamer_

ranboo did not die during the prison break because of plot purposes and my own denial ;-;

tw for language

-

Moon-high casts a pale, luminous glow over the snowscape. It's accompanied by the light of various lanterns in town hanging in front of homes and vacated storefronts. Everything was quiet. For a rare moment, Snowchester seemed peaceful.

Again, it's a rare moment. One that won't last long for you, dear reader.

I wonder if you were aware of your passing. Do you remember that night? The pain, the cold, the hopelessness? Were you aware of what happened after you approached the light alongside Death?

It doesn't matter now. Soon, all of that will merely be a subconscious memory.

Upon a hill overlooking the town, another light becomes known. However, no one is outside to notice it. It would have appeared to be something unconcerning anyway. Maybe a creeper had exploded and started some embers. Maybe it was just a dropped torch or lantern.

But do not be fooled, for the light is something to definitely be worried about.

At the source, a man stands over a cauldron of bubbling lava. The magical properties of the pot prevent it from melting right away, so he takes his time scribbling in the book in his hands.

It doesn't take him long. By now, he knows the necessary message by heart. It's been ingrained into his head over and over again. The pen vanishes into his inventory soon enough. It isn't needed anymore.

He hesitates, taking the opportunity to glance at the sleepy town below. His focus lies on the behemoth of a mansion looming over the other buildings. A few lights are on, although he's certain that no one's home. Everyone was either busy...or kidnapped.

Certain now, he leisurely tosses the book into the scalding pot of lava. It's burned to nonexistent ash within seconds.

He wastes no time moving towards the town.

Meanwhile, you're probably wondering where you are in this. Well, the house isn't so unoccupied now. The warm presence of Death has suddenly left your side. One moment your hand was in hers, and the next it feels empty.

But I'll stop rambling. This change in writing has probably thrown you off, right? That's okay, I just want to keep your story interesting, you know? I think I'll start throwing you off your rhythm from time to time...

Oh, I went on again didn't I? Sorry...

Y/n is confused. Surely she had fallen asleep with Death again. The woman often kept her company. Sometimes they would play, but usually after she would get tired and take a nap.

She must be dreaming. Even so, it's a good dream since she was home. Y/n hops off of her bed and runs out of her room.

"Boo! Bee!" She calls excitedly, eager to find her brother and his husband. "I'm back for a visit! I said I would! Where are you?!"

Y/n runs down to the living room, but quickly finds the house to be eerily quiet.

I don't like this dream anymore...I wanna wake up...

"Ranboo?" She continues anyway, her pace slower now. "Ranboo? Michael? Hello?"

"Y/n?"

Y/n finally stops at the sound of her name. There's a tall man standing in the doorway. He's wearing a mask with a smiley face on it, however, he removes it and bends down. He's smiling underneath as well.