Curses - SBI (Platonic)

[7/7/21]

alright i'm gonna have to give you some explanation before we start

y/n and techno are both siblings/piglin hybrids, they can shape-shift between piglin and human. however, y/n has a "curse" that allows her to also turn into a hoglin as well

tommy is a raccoon hybrid

philza and mumza (yeah she in this cause i love her) both have crow wings

wilbur is a normal human (sorry bud)

requested once again by @Rift_or_Not

bro you have the best ideas for stuff istg ily <3

also this one's almost 5000 words so strap in kids

-

"Techno where are we?" Y/n asks while shivering at the cold air around them. "I'm cold...and tired..."

"Just a little further okay? We need to get somewhere safer before we can stop," Her older brother, Techno gives her hand a small squeeze in reassurance as they trudge slowly through the soul sand. Each step causes them to sink into the ground. Y/n was so small that the sand rose up past her knees when she walked.

Y/n felt exhausted. They had been traveling for hours now, and she was certain that Techno didn't even know where he was going at this point. The soul sand valley biome was colder than the others in the Nether. It was desolate and barren, with only the occasional skeletons lurking around.

Y/n's legs finally give out under her, and she collapses in the soul sand, shivering.

"No no no Y/n come on we need to keep going," Techno says desperately while trying to pull her back to her feet again. It was obvious in his voice, though, that he was tired as well.

"I-I can't..." Y/n says. "I'm tired...I wanna go back to the crimson forest..."

"You know what could happen if we go," Techno sits on the ground with her, hands placed firmly on her shoulders. "They're going to hurt you, Y/n. I can't let that happen,"

"I-I'm sorry you have to do all of this because of me...." She whimpers while wiping a few tears from her eyes. "I-I'm a monster..."

"No- No you aren't," He says sternly. "I don't care about what you are, all that matters is that you're my little sister, and therefore it's my job to keep you safe,"

Y/n hesitates a moment before nodding. She manages to finally stand back up again, and the two of them continue slowly on their way. However, it isn't long before she starts to drag her feet again.

I'm tired...

Technoblade stops all of a sudden, and for a moment Y/n feels relieved that they aren't moving anymore, until she realizes that his gaze is locked onto something in the distance.

"Techno...?"

"This way, hurry," He pulls her hand and quickly takes her behind a large netherrack boulder. Y/n glances in the direction that he had been looking, and then spots a ghast floating a little too close for comfort.

They crouch down behind the boulder.

"Did it see us?" Y/n whispers fearfully.

Techno opens his mouth to speak, but before he can, a huge shockwave of force behind them throws them both forwards several feet.