2.

THAT DAY WAS LIKE ANY ORDINARY DAY!

It was the day that I'm going to Jude's house for a sleepover.

My dad went out to the city to see family and asked Lena to let me stay for the night until he comes back tomorrow afternoon.

Which means for me, I get to spend time with HIM omg, am I blushing?!

Every day I'm with him it's like I'm on cloud 9.

What's the point, he won't ever go out with a guy like me? :(

That thought was in my head and knew in my heart I was different than other guys.

Jude came to Lena's office while I waited and I, for some reason was lost in HIS eyes.

Somehow, he broke the silence and said "so, you're staying tonight?"

I say to him "yes, just for tonight.. dads out for the day, I get to have fun with you"

Then we both leave and went home.

During dinner time, Jesus says a snarky comment about me and Jude sharing a tent which we did during that camping trip. I tried not to be mad at him and then Jude was about to leave and I followed him.

We went to the other room and He said "What are we? Why does it have to be difficult for you? Do you even like me at all? All I know is that you kissed me Connor and to be honest, you are really confusing me at the moment. By the way, you can sleep on the floor so you don't have to give signals so good night"

I never knew he felt so angry before but all of a sudden I kissed him and pinned him to the wall.

My adrenaline was like emerging to kiss my one true love, I just hope he forgives me.

His face looked shocked and surprisingly I knew he liked it and so did I.

I love the way he sleeps, he sleeps like an angel.

Wait, did I just say LOVE?!

oh my gosh, I love him. I'm not confused anymore.

I like guys and I know he will be mine forever.