10.

Almost a year later.......

So as of right now, tomorrow is my first anniversary with Jude and I never been so happy in my life. I love the fact that I officially have a boyfriend who I care about so dearly. I just hope he stays by me and I better not mess this up since I came out of the closet and be with Jude.

Tomorrow....

Jude was in my arms, he went to sleepover at my house and I felt safe and comfortable. I want to pinch his cheeks but I laughed cause I woke him up. Silly boyfriend me haha!

He says to me "Happy anniversary babe xo" I say "I love you" Jude tells me that "I love you too..." My heart was screaming inside and I made him breakfast in bed and I was shirtless yes, I knew he likes me half-naked and always have a smile. Ever since we were together, Jude got buff even buffer than me and he grew inches. I was surprised that he might be my height soon. He left to his house to get ready for school and after the breakfast and I have something planned for him today.

At the school.....

I slipped my chocolate message in Jude's locker. The note says "for my bf. xxxx Connor" I hide near the hallway when Taylor walked near me and hide with me. Jude was opening his locker and was so happy and I made him cry because of the chocolate then in moment's time, I serenaded him with my favorite song which is Love you like you do. Luckily, Jude loves the song since it was on repeat on his mp3. He really cried and kissed me passionately. Jude says " thank you so much for this special day, I can't believe that I fell in love with you since today. Jude was rambling" You are my sun to my shine, You are my peanut to my butter. But most of all, you are the Connor to my Jude!! Happy Jonnor day baby! Love you so much" But one thing's for sure, I seen a text from his phone and it comes from a guy named Dallas. My face was confused......

The next day.....

Jude was actually talking to this guy since yesterday and I got so jealous that I don't know who is he? He introduced me from Jude and he was actually Jude's good friends and was his ex-boyfriend. He told me his name was Dallas and he was having a vibe to me and I looked at him weird like why is he on to Jude and Jude was looking at me too "Oh shit, he looked at me!!" Jude looked like a "We need to talk" look and I was screwed!!!!

Jude told me that Dallas was his best friend from his old school before he was put into the foster system and He missed him since two years after what happened with his last foster home. I kinda knew he missed his old best friend after meeting me but it got into me that what if I lose him to Dallas? Will he still loves me? I was never the jealous type , but Jude comforted me and I kissed him and he kissed back. I thought I would lose you since Dallas came back to your life. He told me "Don't be like that, Dallas and I are great friends and it's you that I like, babe, we made it to a year now! Don't make it seem it was your fault. I LOVE YOU to the moon and back."

I knew Jude was the one for me! I love him so much as he was my own brother, lol

Hey guys, I'm so sorry that I haven't updated! It's just I'm so busy with school and school is ending the first week of May and right now it's my grandpa's 78th birthday so I have time to do a chapter so surprise! Hope you guys love it as much as I write this chapter... -xojoshy