6.

In the recent events of what has happened, it turns out, the two skinny bitches were no where to be found and Jude ran for his life and I was the one who got shot. Jude was in front of me but I couldn't resist and I was the one who took the fall.

Once I woke up I see my dad and he became so scared that I couldn't see Jude again. He told me Jude was a bad influence but no, it was actually Daria and Taylor and ugh my feelings for Jude keeps growing and growing and I can't stop it.

My father said " Why did you sneak out? You are not gay, right? I know my son is not a faggot. So tell me connor!!!"

I say to my dad " I snuck out so I could see Jude, alright?" I felt happy I said that to my father so maybe I can have a chance with Jude, if he lets me!! I miss him. I can't be myself without him and I love how Jude doesn't care to mind but it's the pressure from my dad.

*Text Message from Me (as Taylor)

Me: hurts like a bitch
Jude: Y did you tell your dad it was my idea to sneak out?
Me: What? I didn't?
Jude : Really? R U Ok?
Me: I told my dad I'm gay!!!!

I am so relieved that I say that to my dad, now all I need to do is to probe my love for Jude, whether my dad likes it or not.

No questions asked!