13. The Wedding: Bonus Chapter

I decided to do a bonus chapter, here is the wedding chapter 💍💎😍🔮🙌💯✨

Jude's POV

Today is the day I'm marring my best friend, he is the best thing that has ever happen to me. I love Connor for who he is and I will forever be his baby boy.

Callie and Mariana are my maid of honors while Daria,Taylor,Maddie and Chelsea are my bridesmaids. I chose Jesus to be my best man since I have become close with him after his breakup with Hayley, I think she was a bitch!

Anyways, When I first saw Connor, he looked so handsome in his black tux and I was wearing my blue tux. Moms were crying to let me go but they were so happy. The wedding was so beautiful Maddie made arraignments to get The Ryan Adams, Wedding Planner Extraordinaire. I was a bit surprised that she got him that he was hard to reach.

Connor's POV

The wedding aisle was coming and My dad and mom went with me to the church and I saw the rest of the line behind me.

Jude's mom Stef was right behind me looking stunning for a mom, then Brandon and Lou came and they were the cutest couple except for me and Jude.

Mariana was next and she was beautiful just like Jude then Lena came in and stole the show then Callie brought Robert and Sophia as well while they say down.

Jude was accompanied by Callie and I was crying that I was now happy marrying my best friend. Jude was so mesmerizing and he looked so sexy in his blue tuxedo I was still mesmerized.

Jude and Connor's POV

So here goes. Connor is first......

"When I first met you, you have become the most important person in my life, you become my best friend and that's when I fell in love with you, I love and no matter what, you are gonna be my forever. The rest of my life will be dedicated to you and that counts for anything! 😘💯"

Jude is next ..........

"Life with you, Connor is a roller coaster ride, you are my best friend but most of all you are my soulmate. I think it is fate to become your boyfriend and now my husband, I am so lucky to have found you in my life and I hope you stay with me forever and I will love you endlessly..... 💋👬😍✨"

The pastor said " Now is there anyone whom wants to break this bond, you can say it now or forever hold your peace" and then Jude and Connor put rings 💍💍 in their hands and said " With this ring, I thee wed" Callie and Mariana was screaming "Woohoo! yay!! it's now Mr and Mr. Stevens

At the wedding reception..

Adam's POV

Jude, I hope you take care of Connor, I trust you now and I can tell he really loves you. Just enjoy your marriage with him and I hope you guys last long 💕💗👬

Book 2 in June, I just wanted to let you know that
-xojoshy