3.

This girl Daria is a bad influence.

First, I told Jude we're kinda dating then I know he felt jealous because of it.

I knew that this day I won't ever forget.

Taylor, Jude's "girl" couldn't bear the fact that this place is dangerous then

Daria gave me and Jude a drink and I said "oh shit, cops are here, I can't get in trouble.

The girls were outside but me and Jude were catching up and he tripped.

Then I heard a gunshot.

Jude was shot.

He was slipping over my body, falling down and instead of saying a word I did most of the talking.

" I love you" that's what he said to me.

"Jude, please don't fall asleep, I need help. someone call the police"

The girls call 911 and I called Lena and Stef, boy they will be mad at me, mostly.

Once we went to the hospital, I waited to see Jude and I explained to Lena what happened and the nurse told me to come right in.

There he was. In the bed.

It was my fault, I knew that going to that unknown house would make it uncomfortable for Jude.

I seen his eyes woke. I held his hand and slept there for the night. I didn't realize I have genuine feelings for Jude, just didn't realize it.

I'm so mad at myself of the person I was before.
I am not like my dad. I hope not to be.

Suddenly, Jude's eyes were opened and I said to him " I won't ever leave your side, just give me a chance?! I promise to be there for you. I love you"

" I love you" he says to me.

I love the way he says LOVE you. I'm so blushing (;