14. wedding mishaps

Ever since I married Jude, life was just peaches and creme and he has a brand new job as now the number one wedding planner in the world, brides go to him for balancing it all with his life with me, doing what he loves best and his family with the fosters which we have everyday to hang out when we're done with our jobs. As for me, I just got promoted to vice principal at our old school where Lena is the main principal.

Monte left after her incident with Lena, Stef saw the kiss and left Lena for like the whole day but they made up.

I hear Lena that I may have to be unemployed for a while since I'm just a substitute temporary vice principal. My main job now is to do hair, I'm a hairdresser and celebs go see me to do their hair and I'm enjoying the ride.

Jude came by for a visit today and he actually left. My ex works with me at the salon and she gave me the job....

Melody was her name and she came on to me and said "why can't you be with me, can't you give us a second chance?!" I saw Jude unnoticed and he saw the kiss
and he cried constantly. I said to him " Jude.... Jude baby, please I can explain"

Jude's POV

No I don't want to talk to a jerk like you, I thought you loved me. Is this a joke? Are you really considering ending our marriage after like a year?! Really, your an asshole!!! I don't want to talk to you ever again, Just don't touch me. if you touch me, you are going to get it. I slapped Connor Stevens and left him to be by myself for the day.