4.

What I can remember from last night is when someone got shot but that someone is me.

My body slipped from Jude's body

And then I woke up at the hospital unconscious and hoping that Jude comes to visit me but no such luck.

I think I scared him off . I would never forgive myself after what's happened but I think even though I kissed him from that sleepover doesn't mean I hate him.

I deeply care for Jude ever since I met him. I guess I was jealous before even though Daria was giving me hints for me and her dating. but, my heart belongs to Jude and only Jude. I remember like any other day.

Me and him were taking class together and we got out and I noticed he wear blue nail polish and I went inside to get my textbook and when I got out, I saw the unthinkable, He stands up for himself which made me happy! So, the next day, I was the one who painted my nails blue, my dad didn't care but I did it anyway and I found Jude sitting at the table and I joined him eating my sandwich and he notices my nails and I smiled at him. That's how I know, I fell for him.

I took a nap then I suddenly feel a touch and it was Jude.

When I woke up, he came up to me and I hugged him and it hit me, I really am in love with him and I so wanted to be his boyfriend.

Forever and ever.