9. Callie Knows

This is a Callie POV

"He's my Boyfriend!"

I just stared at my baby brother trying to get what he said through my head. I just smile at him cause I realize he's not a little kid anymore. I've been treating him so badly since the camping trip, forcing my situations on him. I can even begin to say how sorry I am.
"I'm happy for you! We can talk about it later. But I want to know exactly what's been going in with you and Connor!"
"Jonnor."
"What?"
"Nothing, we can talk later."

**Later that day**

I walk towards Jude's and Jesus's room, and see Jude lying on his bed talking on the phone, when he looks up at me, and motions for me to come sit.
"Hey, Connor, I'll call you right back. Callie needs to talk to me. Get better babe!" He hangs up.
"Babe??" I question, smirking at him, and he blushes.
"Yeah, cheesy right?"
"No its adorable. I'm glad to see you so happy. Its taken time. Trust me, I know that." I look up at Jude, and place my hands on his. I didn't notice he had on blue nail polish. I smile.

"Jude, I want to say that I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said those things about Connor. I was just worried about you. I never thought you'd be the one to put yourself in danger because of some friend. I should have realized it was more than that. I know that the whole thing with Robert is confusing, and very irritating but we'll figure this out. So tell me how everything happened?"

He looks at up at me and begins to tell me how everything started at the Camping trip, up until his visit to the hospital earlier that day! I never thought my brother could be so happy, it was glowing all around him and I just couldn't help smiling. I'm happy he's found himself.

"Oh and our ship name is Jonnor!"
"Jonnor?"
"Yes!'
"Its cute. Imma call you guys that!"
I get up and walk out of the room as Jude dials back up Connors number.