Chapter 2

Zhaxira's POV
I sat on my bed, writing in my journal. I got interrupted when I heard a ping come from my phone, causing confusion to flow through my head because there's no one who would be texting me. I literally have no friends. It doesn't bother me though.

Anyways, I got confused on why my phone was vibrating, until I remembered that I had gave my number to the Stokeley.

Unknown Number

Hey It's Stokeley. Was Wondering About That Project We Gotta Do
Sent 4:30pm

Oh yeah. Forgot about that. Sorry
Sent 4:31pm

Unknown Caller ID changed to... Stokeley😊

It's Cool. Was Wondering If I Could Come Over Or Something So We Could Get It Out Of The Way
Sent 4:33pm

No, I can come to yours. What's the addy?
Sent 4:35pm

83399, Curry Rd
Sent 4:35

Thanks. Drop by in thirty?
Sent 4:36

Yeah That's Fine
Sent 4:37

I closed my phone, placing it on the charger, and got up, closing my journal and hiding it in a patch in the wall that I made, and covered it back up.

That's one of my most valuable possessions and I can't risk anyone finding it at any cost. I walked into my bathroom and took a quick shower, brushed my teeth, and did my hygiene.

I put on my undergarments and a pair of champion black sweatpants and sweatshirt, and placed on my black Adidas. I put my curly hair into a messy bun. I felt comfortable in this outfit and plus, it's not like I'm tryna impress anyone.

I quickly grabbed my phone, putting it in my pocket, along with my airpods, and slinging my bookbag over my shoulders.

"Daddy can I go to a friends house to fo this project" I asked my dad once I stopped by his room. He looked at me up and down, probably unsure and deciding whether or not to let me go.

"Since it's school related the yeah, but be back before it's dark" he spoke as his eyes averted back to the tv.

"Okay. Thanks. Love you" I dashed down the stairs before he could gives it any second thoughts. Before I left I walked into the kitchen and went into the cabinet, taking all the alcohol out and placing it in my bookbag quietly.

I walked out of the house and to the backyard, going into the shed and placing the bottles behind the back burner. I walked out and made my way to the front of the house, starting to walk on the sidewalk to his house.

Once I got to the address that was sent I walked up the porch and knocked on the door. When there was no answer I knocked again but this time so rung the doorbell. There was still no answer causing me to sigh and pull my phone back out, comparing the two addresses, seeing that they were the same.

Right when I was gonna walk away the door opened, revealing a dripping wet looking Stokeley who only had a towel wrapped around his waist.

Whoa. If I was more out there I would push him against this door and lick-

Stop it Zhaxira

"Oh shit, ian know you was gone be here this quick" he chuckled while an embarrassed expression ran over my face.