Chapter 7

Zhaxira's POV
"Pssst. Pssst. Princessss" I heard, causing me to shift in my sleep. That voice sounds so familiar.

"Princess. Wake up" I then jumped up once I recognized the voice and screamed.

"NO. G-get away from me. Get out" I screamed causing him to falsely pout.

"Now is that any way to talk to daddy" he erupted into a roar of laughter causing my heart and breathing to speed up.

"Y-you crazy fuck"

"Mmm. Speaking of fuck. I've missed you lately princess" he inched closer to me causing to shake my head and back up.

"N-no. Your sick" I stated at tears streamed down my face.

"Sick for you princess" he got closer as he smirked.

"FUCK YOU" I angrily yelled as I tried to move but I couldn't. It's like he had some type of power over me. Some type of spell.

"Don't mind if I do" he pounced onto me and ripped off my panties while I cried harder. I tried to fight and I tried to move but I couldn't.

"NO. NO. STOP IT. G-GET AWAY FROM M- AH" I felt him tear me causing me to cry.

"Mmm. Your just like you mother" he smirked heavily as he continued to violate me.

"NO. STOP IT. FUCKING STOP. PLEASE. HELP ME. PLEASE" I screamed and screamed but no one came.

"Princess..."-

"NO" I shot up out of my sleep shaking in tears.

Stokeley's POV
"N-no..." I heard faintly causing me to open my eyes and furrow my eyebrows. I looked around trying to make out what she was saying.

I was gonna shrug it off until-

"NO. NO. STOP IT. G-GET AWAY FROM M- AH" I threw the covers off myself and reached for my shirt.

"NO. STOP IT. FUCKING STOP. PLEASE"

I slipped my shirt on and ran up the stairs.

"NO"

I got into the room and quickly switched on the lights, seeing Zhaxira sitting up, shaking with tears running down her face. She was breathing hard as she hugged herself and tensed up her body.

I ran over to her and pulled her to me, "Hey. Hey it's okay. Shhh. Your gonna be fine mamas"

She cried in my chest as she wrapped her arms around my neck.