Chapter 8

Stokeley's POV
I heard my alarm go off causing me to huff and swipe my finger over my phone. I was about to get up until I felt weight on my chest causing me to look down and see Zhaxira holding onto me making me chuckle.

"Xira, we gotta get up" I spoke causing her to groan a little and place her head into the crook of my neck while I laughed.

"C'mon" I shook her as she sighed. She sat up and looked around and then at me.

"I'm up"

"Good cause we gotta dip" I sat up and walked into the bathroom, turning on faucet.

"I hate Monday's" I heard her mumble causing me to laugh. I got my toothbrush as she walked past me and did the same.

We took turns taking a shower and got dressed.

Her outfit and hair:

We were watching a movie, waiting till it was time to go to school my phone lit up

Brotha😎

IHOP? Everybody else finna go.
Sent at 7:30

Yeah, Imma Be Bringing Somebody With Me Tho
Sent at 7:31

Somebody????
Read at 7:31

...
Sent at 7:32

Nigga You Heard Me, Somebody.
Sent at 7:32

Ight
Read at 7:33

I locked my phone and looked at Zhaxira, "You wanna go get some to eat mamas"

"Yeah" she nodded and I grabbed my keys and turned the tv off. We walked out and got in the car, arriving at IHOP in about ten minutes tops.

"There's some people in here that I want you meet" I said as I cut the engine off.

"Stokeleyyy. You know how I feel when I'm around people" she sighed as she sat further into the seat.