Chapter 3

Zhaxira's POV
I gained a confused look when I got home, seeing glass and all the furniture thrown everywhere. I jumped when I heard a clash and looked up, seeing the light on in the kitchen.

I walked slowly towards the ruckus and once I got there, I saw my dad pulling at his hair, and throwing stuff. He was having another one of his episodes. His act and mood has changed since mom died.

He gained ptsd and without medicine hell have episode like these and go completely bat shit crazy. He's become an alcoholic, which means he cant fo a day without a drink.

When he noticed standing there he started breathing heavier as he looked at me in furiousity, "Where'd you put it" he growled even though I new what he was talking about, due to the hinges being loose on the cabinet.

"W-what" I asked while my heart started beating faster.

"YOU KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT YOU DUMB BITCH" he stomped over to me and as fast as lightening, sent a blow to my face causing me to tumble onto the table.

"D-daddy, g-go take your medicine" I breathed out when I patted my now bloody nose.

"DON'T TELL ME WHAT THE FUCK TO DO" he lifted me up off the table by my hair and slung me to the floor. He kicked me in my side while I felt out a ear wrenching scream. He grabbed me by my neck and sent another blow to my eye this time, causing me to start crying my eyes out.

"I'm gonna ask you on more time. Where the fuck is it" he mumbled while breathing hard.

"I-I don't know" I upheld my lie even though he was beating the shit out of me.

"Fucking LIAR" he kicked me in my stomach causing me to gag and scream at the same time.

He started attacking me. Punching me everywhere. Kicking me in my ribs and my stomach, "FUCKING TELL ME WHERE IT IS" he yelled as he picked me up and started dragging me by my hair.

When we got into the living room he picked me up and threw me down on the wooden coffee table on my back causing my breath to leave my body. He stopped, looking around and wiped his forehead while panting.

"Fine. Then I'll go find it myself" he whispered while looking at me. He walked away while I caused and slowly picked myself up off the now broken table. I walked up the steps slowly, leaning on the rail and tumbling every once in a while.

I walked into my room, closing and locking my door, and then walked into my bathroom, looking into the mirror and just staring at myself.

My body ached. My scalp burned. My face hurt. I have a headache. My ribs feel broken. My back is killing me. I looked at myself closer and saw I had a cut on my cheek that was slightly bleeding, my nose was pouring blood. And my eyes was beginning to bruise, which I knew would soon turn black.

I lifted my shirt up slowly and saw that I had a few marks on each side of my ribs, causing me to burst out crying.

I might as well not even go to school tomorrow.

I walked back into my room and just sprawled my aching body onto the bed, laying there and staring at the ceiling. I kept staring until my aching and throbbing body soon became numb and everything went dark.

Short update. Vote, comment, and share💕